Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are these ebay listings legit?

Caloon_

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-11GB-Grafikkarte-90YV0AM1-M0NM00/332967128516?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1080-Ti-11GB-Grafikkarte-90YV0AM1-M0NM00/332967128516?

Just seems to good to be true. I'm now thinking about selling my 106 6GB and buying one of those.

What are your opinions?

I mean, the vendor looks legit but this looks too good to be true. If its legit theres definitely a catch that may not be specified, or the card got baked to work for the time being.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

This may just be because it's a different currency, but is it supposed to have a comma instead of the period? 

305,00 instead of 305.00

1 minute ago, DVA said:

This may just be because it's a different currency, but is it supposed to have a comma instead of the period? 

305,00 instead of 305.00

in certain countries they use commas. I've seen different youtuber's have timers with commas instead of periods and such.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

15 minutes ago, DVA said:

305,00 instead of 305.00

This is in Europe, Euro is usually divided with a comma

I don't speak that language but if you do, read the positive reviews of the seller. It's possible they read just random nonsense. They assume most people will only see the rating  and trust them, rather than read into it. There's no way a 1080ti is worth that little, even with the 2080ti being out. I'd avoid it like the plague and maybe report the listings to Ebay. I've seen similar listings here in the US of A that get taken down within minutes.

14 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

I don't speak that language but if you do, read the positive reviews of the seller. It's possible they read just random nonsense. They assume most people will only see the rating  and trust them, rather than read into it. There's no way a 1080ti is worth that little, even with the 2080ti being out. I'd avoid it like the plague and maybe report the listings to Ebay. I've seen similar listings here in the US of A that get taken down within minutes.

The ratings of the ebay.nl article are definitely legit, but the ebay.de is totally random stuff. How much do you does a used 1080ti go for usually?

1 minute ago, Caloon_ said:

The ratings of the ebay.nl article are definitely legit, but the ebay.de is totally random stuff. How much do you does a used 1080ti go for usually?

Turn that around, .nl is legit and .de is fucked

6 minutes ago, Caloon_ said:

How much do you does a used 1080ti go for usually?

Hard to say honestly. I'm seeing listings for "brand new" cards for under 100 USD. Then there's "lightly used" cards going for almost as much as new 2080ti. No flippin way those are real. Maybe Linus needs to do a buyers guide on used parts and how to tell what's legit.