Lookin for an OLD game

Papus016

Hi there i just had a brainfart. I remembered some old game and i cant get it out of my head. Hope you guys could help me what it is. It was played in a large scale room with a small scale train set. its literally all i can remember playing with small trains in a huge room. cant remember anything else :( but its bugging me :D 

Thank you guys in advance

Uhm well i have bought Sid Meyers Railroads a while back … maybe its related to that series of games 

You need to give more than that. Like about years, for example late-90s or early 00s. I would guess its early-00s. PC I'm guessing. But beyond that, more is needed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You only had railroad tycoon... and maybe a couple of others in those days

On 12/20/2018 at 2:29 AM, ThomasHUN said:

Hi there i just had a brainfart. I remembered some old game and i cant get it out of my head. Hope you guys could help me what it is. It was played in a large scale room with a small scale train set. its literally all i can remember playing with small trains in a huge room. cant remember anything else :( but its bugging me :D 

Thank you guys in advance

My First Trainz Set

As usual, I found it by simply Googling, "PC game where you play with trains in a room." I then clicked on images and looked for exactly what you described. The 20th picture showed this...

12train.jpg.afa4e8f4ffa86bf0470c06d3dc26c14e.jpg

I then clicked on it and it showed the name of the game. Searched it and there it was, exactly as you described. Took me less than 4 minutes to find it.