recommended music app(s) that can handle shuffling music in a sub-folder well

hello all, im looking to switch to android in a few months when i, and some fam. members redo phones. the big thing right now that im having trouble with is a good music player, dont care if its paid or not (granted i dont want adds). i need it to be able to handle shuffling music in a sub-folder i have on an SDcard. what do you know of that can do that well?

main/gaming system: intel core i7 5930K, 16GB Gskill ddr4, asus X99 deluxe, 2 titan X's in SLI, corsair AX860 PSU, noctua NH-d15, samsung 512 PRO SSD, 2+3 seagate HDD's, blu-ray ODD, corsair graphite 780t.   game capture system: AMD FX 8350 BE, 16GB ram (left over parts from torn down system), asus ROG crosshair V formula-z, GTX 770 SC, avermedia live gamer HG capture card, elgato HD60 s external usb3 capture device, OCZ 700w, cryorig M9a, kingston 250GB SSD(left over part from torn down system), seagate 1TB internat HDD, seagate backup plus 5TB USB 3 extrenal drive, corsair carbide 200R.    

I use Poweramp, but it doesn't do shuffle like that. It does shuffle within playlist, and you can create playlists from single album/subfolder only. But there isn't direct way to set snuffle to folder only. When music is added to library, player sees it as library and not folders.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

for android what i use is called "vinyl music player" if i am remembering it's name right. also for pc i use foobar2000, amazing music playing software, although i gotta run it in wine sadly :(

Sadness is the one true emotion, and happiness, well, that's just a lie, sadness is all many of us feel, and is all we need to feel, because having it any other way, would just be wrong, why be happy when you can just be miserable like myself.