Decent In Ears around £100

C2HWarrior

Basically my se215 fell out of my pocket somewhere on my commute to school today (rip) so im looking to replace them asap. I bought them a while back based on their recommendation on the recommended gear post. I did enjoy them but I'm they were the only decent pair of in ears I've ever had so I'm looking to see if anyone has any other recommendations. Around £100 is my budget but I'd go slightly over if they were worth it. Used my se215 alot both for commuting and listening at home so looking for quality. 

I don't know what the conversion from pounds to usd is, however, the iem that I am currently using is the RHA ma750 for around $120 usd. While i'm no super-audiophile, and these are the only "good" iems I've owned so this is just my basic impression. 

In short, I personally grew with these and I do enjoy the sound from it. At first, when I got them, they sounded "odd (probably been using skullcandies for too long)," too sharp in the highs, but over time, I swapped over to the dual flange for a better fit, burned it in from all my listening (probably the placebo effect/ me getting used to the sound signature finally kicked in) and that sharpness went away over time, and I grew used to its sound signature. In short, I have no complaints with how it sounds, but as I've mentioned above, I don't have an extensive collection of iems to compare them with, but I'm sure a lookup of se215 vs ma750 will give you some results. 

Some pros: Sound (subjective, but I like it), build quality (I'm listening to music constantly, when I walk to class, go out to buy stuff, at my house, at my house, gaming etc. Really durable for my usage), a lot of accessories and tips for you to try out, really great support (The first pair broke after 2 years, they sent me another one free of charge and these are still fine 3 years later. I also asked if they sold extra dual flanges cause I accidentally ripped mine and if they also had those earwax filter things, and they ended up sending me some for free), 3 year warranty, fits well for me and provides great isolation.

Some cons: Unlike the se215 no detachable cable, sound (again, it's subjective so you might not like them), the 750i breaks easily (the i is for integrated mic/controls. People have reported that the wiring there breaks easily, but I have the non i variant so I wouldn't know), fit and weight, finding the right flange tips was hard and in the end, the dual flange tips included worked for me. People have also said that they are a bit heavy since it's aluminum build. But being over the ear, I can't say I have that issue of them falling out easily and being too heavy. Less bass than the se215. I've read that people say there is more bass on the se215, I don't know cause I've never owned the se215. 

Other suggestions: These are some iem's that were recommended to me as well when I was searching for an upgrade. The se215 (you already had them), Rock it sounds r-50, Zero Audio Duoza, Vsonic Gr07...