Soulja Boy starts a tech company to produce (rebrand) game consoles

Muffin_man17

Guy is a complete idiot if he thinks he's immune to being taken to court.

Nintendo will eat him alive.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

I guess he's too high on drugs or something to realize what a terrible idea it is for him to promote these machines filled with pirated content, while living in the US. Emulation might be a grey area, but distribution and selling of ROMS contained on these machines? Oh boy.

Can't wait until we see the news of Nintendo going after him.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I'm going to release my own console, it's gunna be called the moose pad,  the first game will be VR car stomping.  It'll be Kinda like frogger but the idea is to get hit by as many cars as possible.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

3 minutes ago, mr moose said:

I'm going to release my own console, it's gunna be called the moose pad,  the first game will be VR car stomping.  It'll be Kinda like frogger but the idea is to get hit by as many cars as possible.

Please tell me it'll be filled with tons of ads and DLC.

3 hours ago, Dylanc1500 said:

only for moose products.  But I promise the DLC will be like an entire new game and just another small map or something shit like that.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

21 hours ago, DVA said:

Nintendo loves suing. Can't blame them though, they always have a rough time due to PS4/Xbox/PC gamers. Emulators take away their income. Sometimes I wish these emulators were real, but I still side with Nintendo protecting their IP. 

In this case, yeah, Nintendo is on the right for SURE. But they love suing, and most of the times it may be "legal" but sure as hell its not moral.

Soulja Boy is really something. Just a kid with a dream.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

1 minute ago, Taja said:

In this case, yeah, Nintendo is on the right for SURE. But they love suing, and most of the times it may be "legal" but sure as hell its not moral.

Soulja Boy is really something. Just a kid with a dream.

The dude is approaching it all wrong though, rather than get licensing and helping Nintendo make some money off of it, he's literally just ripping it and claiming it as his own. There's a lot more videos showing his sources of these games and it's just from Chinese websites and all this other poor quality stuff. 

Soulja Boy is going down in history for this IMO. 

1 hour ago, DVA said:

The dude is approaching it all wrong though, rather than get licensing and helping Nintendo make some money off of it, he's literally just ripping it and claiming it as his own. There's a lot more videos showing his sources of these games and it's just from Chinese websites and all this other poor quality stuff. 

Soulja Boy is going down in history for this IMO. 

I agree 100%, HOW did he manage to do.something that stupid? He has no friends or lawyers to talk him out of it?

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

11 hours ago, Dylanc1500 said:

7 hours ago, mr moose said:

only for moose products.  But I promise the DLC will be like an entire new game and just another small map or something shit like that.

8 hours ago, Taja said:

I agree 100%, HOW did he manage to do.something that stupid? He has no friends or lawyers to talk him out of it?

Isn't going against The Man a thing in the hip hop scene? ?

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

One dumbass making money on other dumbasses....nothing to see here.

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB