Prebuilt gaming pc under $1000US Please help!!

I'm looking for a good deal on a gaming pc under $1000. I'm trying to get the most value for my money.

I have a tread down in my sig. you might want to check it. we can do absolutly nothing with this bit of info

(build plan guide)

Edited by LukeSavenije

Here you go fam,

https://www.walmart.com/ip/OVERPOWERED-Gaming-Desktop-DTW1-2-Year-Warranty-Intel-i7-8700-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1070-256GB-SSD-2TB-HDD-16GB-RAM-Windows-10/621888364

It's honestly not that bad of a deal for the price if you really don't want to build.

Or this:

https://www.letsbld.com/

If you want more power for the money, you'll need to look 2nd hand or ask someone to build it for you.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

You can sorta get your money's worth by building the "Vybe" build from Maingear. Of course you're never gonna get the most value for your money buying pre-built.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

9 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

You can sorta get your money's worth by building the "Vybe" build from Maingear. Of course you're never gonna get the most value for your money buying pre-built.

^^^ Maingear doesn't look bad at all, and like @NelizMastr said NZXT BLD is pretty damn good. I still would never reccomend the OP DTW PCs, they still have shitty mobos and terrible (basically no) airflow on the front of the case. There's much better options in your budget. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch