PC Freeze all the time

HowToWasteMyTime

I recently build my new pc (all parts are new) and since the first boot in to windows i have sometimes freezes that take like 20 seconds. The Pc just stops in random times and after 15-20 sec its normal again. It does not matter if im in a game or on youtube or facebook... or even the login screen. it just did that while i was typing...

So the specs are:

Ryzen 5 2600 (not overclocked, stock out of the box)

Sapphire RX vega 56

16 GB DDR4 G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz

B450 Tomahawk MSI Mobo

480GB Kingston SSD

650W Be Quiet PSU bronze+

Artics Freezer 33 esports one cpu cooler

XMP was on on the start what overheated my cpu so i changet the stock cooler for the aftermarket one and turned XMP off. But still the freezes. The thing i changed in the bios is the Ram speed. First off it shower only 2400 mhz, so i updated the bios and there were 2 profiles for ram. One was 2800mhz and one 3000mhz. So i went with the second one. Just did a windows memory test, no problems at all. And what i can see is that when it freezes my SSD usage on task manager skyrockets on 100% and when it stops it drops on 1-2%. I tryed unpluging and conecting the ssd again, but nothing changed. All the connections are good. 

Make sure that windows and all your drivers are up to date and maybe run a diagnostic on the ssd

Optical Drive Poll: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006309-optical-drive-survey/

Main Rig (Pulsar)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X MOBO: MSI MEG X570 Unify RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RG(4x8gb) 3200Mhz 16-16-16-32 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Chromax (LTT Edition) Storage: Intel 6000p 128gb boot drive, Intel 665p 1tb (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass PSU: EVGA SupeNOVA G1+ 750W OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  

FreeNAS Server (The Vault)

CPU: Xeon E5-2603 v3 MOBO: MSI X99 Tomahawk RAM: G.Skill Aegis (4x8gb) 3000Mhz 16-18-18-38 GPU: EVGA GT 710 Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Storage: Intel S3520 x2 for boot, x16 in RAIDZ for storage, Seagate Ironwolf 2tb (Striped will be a steam cache) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass PSU: Corsair CX750 750W