Help my pc won’t show up on the screen

SPARKLEFACE99

Ive unplugged and repligged in almost everything pay is all in motherboard is powered ram lights up fans turn on cpu fans turn on gpu lights up idk what’s wrong. Any ideas??? First time build

image.jpg

Does your motherboard have any led lights next to the Memory Sticks? If so are any of them lighting up?

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.

Okay, this might seem stupid, but did you plug your display cable into the graphics card port?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz

5 minutes ago, Krosis said:

Okay, this might seem stupid, but did you plug your display cable into the graphics card port?

Umm no I did not how do you do that and btw just restarted my pc like 3 times and now only ram lights up psu dan doesn’t spin no fans spin like wtf...

Can you take a picture of the back of your computer?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz

1 minute ago, SPARKLEFACE99 said:

Monitor or pc? Btw cable management is bad

The PC itself. I don't need to see the cable side. I meant I want to see the IO ports on the back of the case.

2 minutes ago, Krosis said:

The PC itself. I don't need to see the cable side. I meant I want to see the IO ports on the back of the case.

I connected the hdmi to mobo but not gpu 

Just now, SPARKLEFACE99 said:

I connected the hdmi to mobo but not gpu 

I think that's your problem. Try plugging your HDMI into the GPU and let me know.

I have a large issue nothing will turn on and light up only ram does no cpu fan or cpu idk

Just shit myself over my first pc build and it doesn’t work... only ram lights up no fans spin motherboard not lighting up psu not spinning anyhelp appreciates all cables unplugged and replugged in.

image.jpg

Psu buzzes every time I press the power button then ram turns on and nothing else. I turned off psu multiple times to restart it did that break it?