Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what i need to get a pc can play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege at 1440p 144fps all ultra

TheOnlyBadMax

Go to solution Solved by ch3w2oy,

If you tell us what you would like to spend on this "system," we could better assist you.

Here's a start:

EDIT: Just saw that you're balling. Change 2080 to 2080 ti and upgrade 9600k to 9900k. Might as well upgrade motherboard and PSU too.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is a pretty good graphics fps game, but what build I need to play on all ultra graphics setting and with 144 fps + (stable)  in 1440p?

-Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

-1440p

-144 fps + (not highest 144 fps, but always 144fps+)

-all on ultra

------------------

-parts I need

-cost

ty :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

1. Budget & Location

I live in Norway. I don't think about the cost, but the performance.

2. Aim

I wanted to use to play R6 (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege)

3. Monitors

I have one              1440p             2560 * 1440             144hz             1 ms        monitor

4. Peripherals

I have everything else

5. Why are you upgrading?

I want to game at  1440p 144hz stable on all ultra settings, so yeah.

1 minute ago, tomswife said:

So you don't have a budget?

what you mean that i don't have a budget?

If you tell us what you would like to spend on this "system," we could better assist you.

Here's a start:

EDIT: Just saw that you're balling. Change 2080 to 2080 ti and upgrade 9600k to 9900k. Might as well upgrade motherboard and PSU too.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

3 minutes ago, tomswife said:

Here's a start:

ahh, that's why. I just want to know the parts I need to play r6 1440p with no lags and 144 fps. I didn't care about the price really.

Btw, I have a i7-8700k now, is that better then the i5-9600k? Is the RTX 2080 enough for r6 1440p? 144fps?

1 minute ago, TheOnlyBadMax said:

ahh, that's why. I just want to know the parts I need to play r6 1440p with no lags and 144 fps. I didn't care about the price really.

Btw, I have a i7-8700k now, is that better then the i5-9600k? Is the RTX 2080 enough for r6 1440p? 144fps?

Yea, I would stick with 8700K. 2080 should probably be fine, maybe someone else can shed some light that, I'm not familiar with that game.

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build