Epic Games admits it messed up with the Overpowered Infinity Blade in Fortnite

AlTech
4 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Nah Bridgette is a thing in overwatch. Has been OP since release and is insanely easy to use. Sometimes things are plain busted and easy to use. 

Yeah, she can be a problem but, so long she doesn't get close you are fine. They just debuffed her shield bash to no damage but, the stun is still there.

I don't have a problem with her but, yeah she can be bad news when you get close.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

2 hours ago, Cyberspirit said:

Yeah, she can be a problem but, so long she doesn't get close you are fine. They just debuffed her shield bash to no damage but, the stun is still there.

I don't have a problem with her but, yeah she can be bad news when you get close.

Yeah people play goats a ton at my sr so it's a pretty big issue. I wish it was a simple as avoid her. 

19 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Yeah people play goats a ton at my sr so it's a pretty big issue. I wish it was a simple as a bios her. 

I don't play comp because I don't find the people all too fun to play with but, what SR are you at? I think I was around 2600 maybe. But, I only played one season.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 hour ago, Cyberspirit said:

I don't play comp because I don't find the people all too fun to play with but, what SR are you at? I think I was around 2600 maybe. But, I only played one season.

usually somewhere in the 3500 to 3600 range with sometimes hitting 3400 on a bad day.