Is Ryzen 2600 good for gaming?

I paired my R5 2600 with a GTX 1060 6GB and it runs everything at High settings. A lot of the bigger titles can run Ultra no problem. I find it to be the perfect budget build.

Intel Core i7 9700F / Cooler Master 212 Evo / GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER / 16 GB G.SKILL RAM @ 2666MHz / GA-B365M-DS3H / EVGA 500w PSU

HP Pavilion Gaming 15 / Ryzen 5 4600H / GeForce GTX 1050 / 8 GB @ 3200MHz

3 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

look into the psu tier list down my signature. anything tier c or higher is recommended by me

Do I need to get any air cooler or liquid cooler with this CPU to perform smoothly or the stock cooler will work fine?

I am afraid as I have head that ryzen processors gets heating issues?? If yes which one.

3 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

look into the psu tier list down my signature. anything tier c or higher is recommended by me

Do I need to get any air cooler or liquid cooler with this CPU to perform smoothly or the stock cooler will work fine?

I am afraid as I have head that ryzen processors gets heating issues?? If yes which one.

6 minutes ago, Saurav Techie said:

Stock cooler is fine, it's actually much better then the intel solution. Older amd chips run hot, but ryzen is actually cooler

17 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

Stock cooler is fine, it's actually much better then the intel solution. Older amd chips run hot, but ryzen is actually cooler

Can you suggest me a good cabinet for airflow and how to get the reverse air flow done, I am new to this. Please help nd suggest

Can you suggest me a good cabinet for airflow and how to get the reverse air flow done, I am new to this. Please help nd suggest

I'll pass that one to @TVwazhere

He knows more about cases than I do. So pray to the holy casegod

@TVwazhere Can you suggest me a good cabinet for airflow and how to get the reverse air flow done, I am new to this. Please help nd suggest

1 minute ago, Saurav Techie said:

@TVwazhere Can you suggest me a good cabinet for airflow and how to get the reverse air flow done, I am new to this. Please help nd suggest

Budget is within INR 7000 to 8000INR

6 hours ago, Saurav Techie said:

6 hours ago, Saurav Techie said:

Budget is within INR 7000 to 8000INR

The PCPartPicker list for india seems a bit small for the Indian market. I imagine you can find more Mid Tower Cases (Cabinents) but there's still a gfew good options here, most Luke already mentioned

Deepcool Tesseract. Old but still functional. Has everything you need and nothing you dont. 

NZXT S340 Elite. at 8500 INR its a bit over budget (you can get the non elite version for less) but build quality in this case for the price is hard to beat.

Corsair Spec 04. Good build quality, decent airflow and there's a Tempered Glass versio for 5200INR in amazon

Coolermaster Masterbox 5T. for 6000INR it has a bit better airflow than the 5 Lite, and it still has a semi clear front panel, just no included RGB lights or full acrylic window.  

If you're okay with spending 9000INR, there's the Coolermaster K500 which has good airflow, Tempered glass and RGB lighting. 

Any one of these cases would be good for your build. Personally I'd go with either the K500 or S340 elite (though they are a bit over budget) In budget probably the Corsair Spec-04 TG

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 2 weeks later...

@LukeSavenije I am still yet to get the graphic card for my new system, but by Amd 2600 is not posting? May I know does this processor needs GPU to get post successfully after the initial built is done?

@LukeSavenije I am still yet to get the graphic card for my new system, but by Amd 2600 is not posting? May I know does this processor needs GPU to get post successfully after the initial built is done?

yep, the 2600 doesn't have any integrated graphics. only the 2200g and 2400g have

1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

yep, the 2600 doesn't have any integrated graphics. only the 2200g and 2400g have

So can I go with any less price graphic card like 

Asus NVIDIA GeForce EN210 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card so, that I can come to know if the system post or not after the built as my graphic card is yet to come. I am a bit worried as my system is not posting??

7 minutes ago, Saurav Techie said:

So can I go with any less price graphic card like 

Asus NVIDIA GeForce EN210 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card so, that I can come to know if the system post or not after the built as my graphic card is yet to come. I am a bit worried as my system is not posting??

Yes, you can use low end video cards for testing purposes

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold