Ovagames, is it safe?

Amir93

Hi guys, i'm a little new to PC Gaming and currently looking for the best websites to download games from.

I'm asking about the reputation of Ovagames, is it safe ??? so i can download games without any kind of problems like malware, mining files...and many of these things, cuz i heard about some site "Ocean Of Games" are putting mining files with games uploaded there.

I need also some recommended sites to download games from pls.

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, JasonPaul1.00 said:

ann its hard to say but it seems like you cant trust it just say away from it it looks sketchy Steam is a good one tho https://store.steampowered.com/

You maybe misunderstand me, i'm looking for a good website to download games for free, that doesn't seem supported with steam.

But why you can't trust ovagames?? what kind of problem happened exactly??

Just now, Amir93 said:

You maybe misunderstand me, i'm looking for a good website to download games for free, that doesn't seem supported with steam.

Well first off the website isn't even that safe by the think next to the URL I just clicked a game on the website and it redirected me to a fake womens clothes sight with an add that almost made me click it XD

2 minutes ago, Amir93 said:

You mean free to play games? Steam has some of those. 

They just made counter strike free to play I believe. Also you can play fortnite for free but that you have to go to epic games website which is safe.   

5 minutes ago, JasonPaul1.00 said:

Well first off the website isn't even that safe by the think next to the URL I just clicked a game on the website and it redirected me to a fake womens clothes sight with an add that almost made me click it XD

What do you mean?

Well, i don't know if i get what you mean because my english is a little bad, but do you mean some kind of adv??

Well, for me i'm using a tool to disable ADVs, so it redirects me always to sites where i can download files from.

1 minute ago, Amir93 said:

What do you mean?

Well, i don't know if i get what you mean because my english is a little bad, but do you mean some kind of adv??

Well, for me i'm using a tool to disable ADVs, so it redirects me always to sites where i can download files from.

He means it's probably not safe. 

10 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

He means it's probably not safe. 

Not safe by which means? 

Showing Malware?

Mining Files?

Virus?

Damaged Files?

That's what i call a website not safe.

For me till this moment, i checked the website few times, just browsing and i was able to reach to sites where i can download files from, and its trusted websites, like uptobox, for just example.

5 hours ago, Amir93 said:

Not safe by which means? 

Showing Malware?

Mining Files?

Virus?

Damaged Files?

That's what i call a website not safe.

For me till this moment, i checked the website few times, just browsing and i was able to reach to sites where i can download files from, and its trusted websites, like uptobox, for just example.

Searched the site on Google and first word on tag line was "cracked". You are asking advice on pirating which isn't allowed here (I've reported your thread on that basis already). Piracy in general isn't something you go on asking help about. If people do it, its done in secrecy as its same thing as theft.

Steam, Origin, GOG.com etc. have free games available, free weekends, On the House deal and so on. You can play 6/10 of most streamed (on Twitch) games for free. This includes card game, 2 MOBA's, MMORPG TPS, Battleroyale and ARPG. There are 86 games listed as free-to-play on Steam.

We can't know what is injected games that are cracked and distributed by illegal ways. It could be clean. Or it could have all kinds of malware. Just don't do it. Play free games for now and gather funds for holiday sales on GOG, Humble Bundle and Steam. Much safer and doesn't make you feel like dirty thief afterwards.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, Amir93 said:

I'm asking about the reputation of Ovagames, is it safe ???

1st time hearing "ovagames"

just took a look, at least the info/ timing / source looks real,

original source may be safer, i think

in terms of safety (Not tried) beware of popups / fake icons  / exe files 

Asking for help or finding sources for pirated content is not allowed on the forums. 

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

• Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
  • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.

-Locked-