Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ryzen 3 2200G Build

ventuz
 Share

Go to solution Solved by Streetguru,
4 minutes ago, ventuz said:

 

Needs 3000mhz or better memory

 

just get a cheaper SSD?

should go with a bit better PSU
 

PCPartPicker part list: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/3qpzgw
Price breakdown by merchant: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/3qpzgw/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€99.90 @ Alternate)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€84.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€64.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (€77.89 @ Alternate)
Case: Cougar - Archon ATX Mid Tower Case  (€33.33 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 450 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€63.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €425.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-17 01:15 CET+0100

Hi guys,

Im from Germany, so pls excuse my language.

I want to build a PC for my dad. I have no real experience in the field.

Could some one pls look over this and give some input?

Thx

 

[PCPartPicker part list](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/y4tKgw) / [Price breakdown by merchant](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/y4tKgw/by_merchant/)

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/RkJtt6/amd-ryzen-3-2200g-35ghz-quad-core-processor-yd2200c5fbbox) | €99.90 @ Alternate 
**Motherboard** | [ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/PCKcCJ/asrock-b450-pro4-atx-am4-motherboard-b450-pro4) | €84.99 @ Amazon Deutschland 
**Memory** | [Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/vW4NnQ/corsair-memory-cmk8gx4m2a2400c16r) | €65.99 @ Amazon Deutschland 
**Storage** | [Samsung - 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/P4ZFf7/samsung-970-evo-500gb-m2-2280-solid-state-drive-mz-v7e500bw) | €115.00 @ Amazon Deutschland 
**Case** | [Deepcool - TESSERACT SW ATX Mid Tower Case](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/3MPfrH/deepcool-case-tesseractsw) | €69.99 @ Amazon Deutschland 
**Power Supply** | [be quiet! - Pure Power 10 CM 400 W 80+ Silver Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/N7Jkcf/be-quiet-pure-power-10-cm-400w-80-silver-certified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-bn276) | €58.99 @ Amazon Deutschland 
 | *Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts* |
 | **Total** | **€494.86**
 | Generated by [PCPartPicker](https://pcpartpicker.com) 2018-12-17 01:09 CET+0100 |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ventuz said:

 

Needs 3000mhz or better memory

 

just get a cheaper SSD?

should go with a bit better PSU
 

PCPartPicker part list: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/3qpzgw
Price breakdown by merchant: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/3qpzgw/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€99.90 @ Alternate)
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€84.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€64.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (€77.89 @ Alternate)
Case: Cougar - Archon ATX Mid Tower Case  (€33.33 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 450 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€63.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Total: €425.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-17 01:15 CET+0100

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...
 

Spoiler

 

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

 

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

 

What games or other software do you need to run?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

what will the PC be used for?

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

 

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: 1TB HP EX920 PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172), 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

 

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ventuz said:

Hi guys,

Im from Germany, so pls excuse my language.

I want to build a PC for my dad. I have no real experience in the field.

Could some one pls look over this and give some input?

Thx

 

[PCPartPicker part list](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/y4tKgw) / [Price breakdown by merchant](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/y4tKgw/by_merchant/)

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/RkJtt6/amd-ryzen-3-2200g-35ghz-quad-core-processor-yd2200c5fbbox) | €99.90 @ Alternate 
**Motherboard** | [ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/PCKcCJ/asrock-b450-pro4-atx-am4-motherboard-b450-pro4) | €84.99 @ Amazon Deutschland 
**Memory** | [Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/vW4NnQ/corsair-memory-cmk8gx4m2a2400c16r) | €65.99 @ Amazon Deutschland 
**Storage** | [Samsung - 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/P4ZFf7/samsung-970-evo-500gb-m2-2280-solid-state-drive-mz-v7e500bw) | €115.00 @ Amazon Deutschland 
**Case** | [Deepcool - TESSERACT SW ATX Mid Tower Case](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/3MPfrH/deepcool-case-tesseractsw) | €69.99 @ Amazon Deutschland 
**Power Supply** | [be quiet! - Pure Power 10 CM 400 W 80+ Silver Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply](https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/N7Jkcf/be-quiet-pure-power-10-cm-400w-80-silver-certified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-bn276) | €58.99 @ Amazon Deutschland 
 | *Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts* |
 | **Total** | **€494.86**
 | Generated by [PCPartPicker](https://pcpartpicker.com) 2018-12-17 01:09 CET+0100 |

Is it possible having a reading of the marks with power shell doing

 

 

-Open PowerShell (search for Powershell in the Start Menu)
 
-Type the command "WinSAT Formal" in Powershell and press Enter. Wait until the black Command Window disappears
 
-Type the command "Get-WmiObject -class Win32_WinSAT" in Powershell and press enter
 
tnks 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jurrunio said:

what will the PC be used for?

Hey Jurrunio, thanks for your reply.

mainly all day stuff like office apps, a bunch of browsing the web, playing some music, maybe getting pic and vids of his phone...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Maurizio said:

Is it possible having a reading of the marks with power shell

sure thing, as soon as it is build I ll post perf stats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

Hey Street Guru, your input was basically exactly what I was looking for. I would mark this as solved. I think he can totally live with the slower SSD. Only one question. I had look at the compatibility sheet of the motherboard. I have no clue though how seriously it needs to be taken. I basically made the choice according to that list. The Viper memory is not on the list. Could that cause issues? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ventuz said:

 

It should just boot up to it's XMP settings, if not you can just set it to 1.4V, if that doesn't work just drop it down to like 2800mhz or something

 

But it should be updated enough to just work at this point.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...
 

Spoiler

 

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

 

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

 

What games or other software do you need to run?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×