two different type fans on a radiator

Go to solution Solved by Neo-revo,
Just now, yotallo said:

so it doesnt matter if they are not the same type on each side

no, but is one has 2mm H2O pressure and the other has 1.55mm H2O  put the  one with 2mm on the push

If you only do a 'pull' configuration only you need to use the proper fans though

hello i have an x62 kraken and i wanted to change it to a push pull configoration and i have two ll140 fans by corsair i was wondering if it would harm the cooling or the fans if on one side there would be the stock kraken fans and on the other the ll140 fans

i also have the same situation with my watercooled GPU which i would like to turn into push pull but to add two different fans

43 minutes ago, yotallo said:

hello i have an x62 kraken and i wanted to change it to a push pull configoration and i have two ll140 fans by corsair i was wondering if it would harm the cooling or the fans if on one side there would be the stock kraken fans and on the other the ll140 fans

i also have the same situation with my watercooled GPU which i would like to turn into push pull but to add two different fans

put the higher rated pressure fan as the push,  pull has less resistance to over come (push fan did most of the work)  

not sure but you might even be fine with plain airflow fans as pull (if you have proper push fans)

29 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

put the higher rated pressure fan as the push,  pull has less resistance to over come (push fan did most of the work)  

not sure but you might even be fine with plain airflow fans as pull (if you have proper push fans)

Just now, yotallo said:

no, but is one has 2mm H2O pressure and the other has 1.55mm H2O  put the  one with 2mm on the push

If you only do a 'pull' configuration only you need to use the proper fans though