How to mod front glass panel

Hi guys!

I wondering if anyone here could give me some ideas, earlier this year when gfx card prices were though the roof i had the option to buy a pre build for a great price + he took my old PC off my hands for a decent price aswell i have added in an AIO and reworked some cable management myself.  But alas I now have a case that I think looks really nice but has horrible air flow for the front intakes. 

as you can see in these pictures the glass panel is very restrictive - I am just current running it with the panel off but ideally would like to re mount it with some space for the fans to intake air.
Any idea on re mounting it with some spacers in between would be awesome! 

Thanks guys.  

dfgdg.jpg

dgdgd.jpg

dgdr.jpg

dgedr.jpg

fgdgfd.jpg

gdgdrt.jpg

pc.jpg

rgdrg.jpg

8 hours ago, Cattman said:

Hi guys!

I wondering if anyone here could give me some ideas, earlier this year when gfx card prices were though the roof i had the option to buy a pre build for a great price + he took my old PC off my hands for a decent price aswell i have added in an AIO and reworked some cable management myself.  But alas I now have a case that I think looks really nice but has horrible air flow for the front intakes. 

as you can see in these pictures the glass panel is very restrictive - I am just current running it with the panel off but ideally would like to re mount it with some space for the fans to intake air.
Any idea on re mounting it with some spacers in between would be awesome! 
Thanks guys.  

You could change out the thumb screws for some longer button head bolts and add some plastic washers between the glass and case mounts. Not the most elegant but effective. 

I wonder if some motherboard stand offs would thread nicely into those mounts. If so, Paint them black with some nail polish and suddenly it matches.

Like @W-L said , you could do that. I've seen a lot of guys do that these days. for instance : 

He's an insane custom pc builder and he does that in this mod. Also i think kyle from bitwit did it too to the walmart pc to improve the airflow.