Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[New Build] Cheap Gaming Station Build 2018

ajgamer1
 Share

Hello, I am planning on building a cheap gaming station for the rough work.

 

Location: Delhi, India (Temperature in Summers is very hot)

 

Budget: Near about $700 USD

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1800X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (₹23999.00) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H100i v2 70.69 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (₹8250.00) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹11560.00) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (₹14800.00) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3 GB Dual Video Card  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Case: Corsair - Crystal 570X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹15000.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair - 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Total: ₹73609.00 / 1028.92 USD

 

Questions:

 

1. RAM: I am not sure if this RAM will be compatible with the Ryzen Processor 1800X and the Motherboard I've selected since I've read many places that people are facing issues with the 3200 RAM with Ryzen Processors?

 

2. Motherboard: I want a motherboard with a nice audio output but with cheaper price. (Audio Processor: ALC1200 or S1220A or better)?

 

3. Cooling/Cooler: I am not sure if I really need the Liquid Cooling or I'm okay with the cheaper Air Cooler (such as Cooler Master 212 EVO or similar)?

 

4. Case: I want a case which is ATX Motherboard Supported but with RGB and supports all the hardware I am planning to buy with enough room. (Cheaper)

 

5. RGB: I want to make RGB Build but if non-RGB hardware does makes significant savings in my price? I am okay going with non-RGB hardware.

 

P.S.: The Hardware mentioned as ZERO PRICE or PURCHASED are already with me and aren't included in the total of the PC Part Picker. So the total price mentioned is for the hardware which I am yet to buy.

 

I want to turn this 1028 USD to cheaper without compromising a lot on the quality but makes enough saving.

 

Please Suggest.

 

Thanks.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹17999.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹22200.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (₹14800.00) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3 GB Dual Video Card  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹12264.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Total: ₹67263.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-16 18:08 IST+0530

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  (₹17999.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹22200.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (₹14800.00) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 120 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3 GB Dual Video Card  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹12264.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For ₹0.00) 
Total: ₹67263.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-16 18:08 IST+0530

Hey, I don't see the cooler. What about that?

 

14 minutes ago, MrFriendism said:

1. RAM: I am not sure if this RAM will be compatible with the Ryzen Processor 1800X and the Motherboard I've selected since I've read many places that people are facing issues with the 3200 RAM with Ryzen Processors?

 

2. Motherboard: I want a motherboard with a nice audio output but with cheaper price. (Audio Processor: ALC1200 or S1220A or better)?

 

3. Cooling/Cooler: I am not sure if I really need the Liquid Cooling or I'm okay with the cheaper Air Cooler (such as Cooler Master 212 EVO or similar)?

 

4. Case: I want a case which is ATX Motherboard Supported but with RGB and supports all the hardware I am planning to buy with enough room. (Cheaper)

 

5. RGB: I want to make RGB Build but if non-RGB hardware does makes significant savings in my price? I am okay going with non-RGB hardware.

 

 

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, MrFriendism said:

Hey, I don't see the cooler. What about that?

 

 

Ryzen has a stock cooler, and it's honestly pretty good. You can overclock on it easily, unlike the Intel stock cooler.

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, NunoLava1998 said:

Ryzen has a stock cooler, and it's honestly pretty good. You can overclock on it easily, unlike the Intel stock cooler.

But, Delhi (My City)'s temperature was recording 45 °C or more in Summers. Are you sure about it?

 

If I am going to play Triple A titles on it.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MrFriendism said:

But, Delhi (My City)'s temperature was recording 45 °C or more in Summers. Are you sure about it?

 

If I am going to play Triple A titles on it.

then just run it on stock with a cheaper b450 board. and get a good case with it, you'll be fine. something like this would do

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×