Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lower budget build - Any thoughts?

Imreness
 Share

Hello everyone! How does this PC looks? Any other, possibly better quality, parts for a similar price range?

 

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX 570 4GB Pulse 

RAM - Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2x4GB

MOBO - Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H

SSD - Kingston SATA3 120GB

HDD - Seagate BarraCuda 2TB

PSU - Cooler Master MasterWatt lite 500W

Case - Cooler Master Mastercase Pro 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Imreness said:

Hello everyone! How does this PC looks? Any other, possibly better quality, parts for a similar price range?

We don't even know the cost of your build lol.

 

What's your budget and location?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well my budget is around 700 USD, and I'm from Hungary.

All of the parts have around the same price in shops (with a few exceptions).

Here are the prices of the components (which i should've included before)

 

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - ~175 USD
GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX 570 4GB Pulse - ~216 USD 

RAM - Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2x4GB - ~80 USD

MOBO - Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H - ~55 USD

SSD - Kingston SATA3 120GB - ~30 USD

HDD - Seagate BarraCuda 2TB - ~63 USD

PSU - Cooler Master MasterWatt lite 500W - ~53 USD

Case - Cooler Master Mastercase Pro 3 - ~42 USD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd upgrade the PSU to a CXM.

Main PC:  MacBook Air (M1, 2020), 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage; running macOS, but waiting for Linux to be ported to the M1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Imreness said:

Well my budget is around 700 USD, and I'm from Hungary.

All of the parts have around the same price in shops (with a few exceptions).

Here are the prices of the components (which i should've included before)

 

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - ~175 USD
GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX 570 4GB Pulse - ~216 USD 

RAM - Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2x4GB - ~80 USD

MOBO - Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H - ~55 USD

SSD - Kingston SATA3 120GB - ~30 USD

HDD - Seagate BarraCuda 2TB - ~63 USD

PSU - Cooler Master MasterWatt lite 500W - ~53 USD

Case - Cooler Master Mastercase Pro 3 - ~42 USD

Looks like a pretty solid build. 
I would invest in a RX 580 8GB, and a larger SSD. 

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, xKyric said:

Looks like a pretty solid build. 
I would invest in a RX 580 8GB, and a larger SSD. 

Well the SSD is only for the OS so it should be large enough, but we'll see how that goes. A RX 580 8GB would be good, yeah, but it costs a lot more than the 570 4Gb. At least there'll be room for upgrade in the future!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×