Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

which is better for gaming ryzen 5 1400 or 3 2200g?

ryzen 5 1400 easily

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lmeneses said:

ryzen 5 1400 easily

really i looked at gaming benchmarks and the 3 gets better fps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, googleyowner said:

really i looked at gaming benchmarks and the 3 gets better fps

Can I see the benchmark video, cause all the ones I've seen it gets barely 3 better in a few games. Either way, I would only recommend an apu if you don't have a gpu

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lmeneses said:

Can I see the benchmark video, cause all the ones I've seen it gets barely 3 better in a few games. Either way, I would only recommend an apu if you don't have a gpu

sorry i was accidentally looking at 5 2400g benchmark would you say a 570 4gb with a 5 1400 is a good combo let me link you the build

anything you would change?

 

and would you say its worth it to get a 5 1600 instead?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, googleyowner said:

and would you say its worth it to get a 5 1600 instead?

The only thing I would look into is a better power supply, which you can see its tier on:

 Well, since the 1400 is a 4 core/8 thread, I would say spending a little extra for the 1600, which is 6 core/ 12 thread, is a worthy investment. What is the price difference between the 1400, 1600, and 2600?

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lmeneses said:

The only thing I would look into is a better power supply, which you can see its tier on:

 Well, since the 1400 is a 4 core/8 thread, I would say spending a little extra for the 1600, which is 6 core/ 12 thread, is a worthy investment. What is the price difference between the 1400, 1600, and 2600?

 

so like this but what power supply?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×