• Cooling
    AMD Wrath Spire
  • Keyboard
    Rosewill Neon k85
  • Mouse
    Rosewill Neon m59
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 64-bit Pro

Yeah, Logitech mouse and Ducky keyboard.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Steel series mouse

Microsoft keyboard 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

No. Though it's down to a little coincidence and a little me not wanting to download another software.

Logitech for both by the way.

Most of the companies that my keyboards are from dont really make a mouse.

I used g703 with hhkb type s for the most part.  

I use a Corsair K55 and Corsair Harpoon. But using different brands works fine.

Mionix Naos 7000, and a ridiculously expensive keyboard over here.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

On 12/15/2018 at 2:28 PM, Enderman said:

Yeah, Logitech mouse and Ducky keyboard.

Lol. I was using that pair also (Logitech G300S and the Ducky One 2 Mini) until I bought Roccat Tyon mouse to replace the G300S. I need those nicely put additional button layout on the Roccat Tyon and higher DPI to suit my gameplay.

The Ducky One 2 Mini is simply beautiful keyboard.. I love it! Before the Ducky I was using the Original Cherry MX-Board 2.0 keyboard.

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

On 12/16/2018 at 1:58 AM, KaminKevCrew said:

what keyboard?

to original poster

I use many peripherals sometimes genovation 682 keyboards, x8nighthawk, model m, quickfire rapid, GMMK(like this one because of changing switches is fast also trying to pinpoint which switch is right for me)

mouse wise g900, g602, g502, and g700s

headphones and dac/amps I'm just as bad

On 12/16/2018 at 11:58 AM, KaminKevCrew said:

What keeb? I doubt its that expensive compared to a kishsaver, topre or ramaworks. 

On 12/17/2018 at 10:38 AM, b emoji said:

What keeb? I doubt its that expensive compared to a kishsaver, topre or ramaworks. 

On 12/17/2018 at 9:56 AM, pas008 said:

what keyboard?

to original poster

I use many peripherals sometimes genovation 682 keyboards, x8nighthawk, model m, quickfire rapid, GMMK(like this one because of changing switches is fast also trying to pinpoint which switch is right for me)

mouse wise g900, g602, g502, and g700s

headphones and dac/amps I'm just as bad

It's a Hubble Mira custom board. I bought this one second hand for $600 USD.

Edit: And it was worth every penny.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

2 hours ago, KaminKevCrew said:

nice, what switches did you put in them? I haven't seen many custom tkls or 104s. 

11 hours ago, KaminKevCrew said:

nice board

been eyeing custom boards for long while

I still think I want to zero in my switch though considering the influx different new switches

prolly will go split like I already do at times with my genovations

8 hours ago, b emoji said:

nice, what switches did you put in them? I haven't seen many custom tkls or 104s. 

I see tkl all the time never full size 104/108s

I was always searching for fullsize custom but none are really out there

and now like i said prolly going split route next

On 12/18/2018 at 10:39 PM, b emoji said:

My board in particular has lubed panda blacks (IIRC) and a really interesting mod to the escape key, using some copper tape that allows a second SMD LED to be installed. It's a really cool little mod.

The majority of the ultra high end custom boards tend to be TKLs, though I don't think ultra high end boards are really a flavor here...

On 12/19/2018 at 7:37 AM, pas008 said:

nice board

been eyeing custom boards for long while

I still think I want to zero in my switch though considering the influx different new switches

prolly will go split like I already do at times with my genovations

I see tkl all the time never full size 104/108s

I was always searching for fullsize custom but none are really out there

and now like i said prolly going split route next

Split boards are fun. I had an ergodox infinity for a while, which was a decent board. I just prefer normal qwerty because I'm too lazy to learn a new layout...

Generally, the closest thing to a fullsize board that you'll see will be the 1800 layout, which is a fullsize board that's been compressed. They look cool, but they're entirely unnecessary for me, as I literally never need to be able to input large amounts of numbers into anything...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

9 hours ago, KaminKevCrew said:

My board in particular has lubed panda blacks (IIRC) and a really interesting mod to the escape key, using some copper tape that allows a second SMD LED to be installed. It's a really cool little mod.

The majority of the ultra high end custom boards tend to be TKLs, though I don't think ultra high end boards are really a flavor here...

Split boards are fun. I had an ergodox infinity for a while, which was a decent board. I just prefer normal qwerty because I'm too lazy to learn a new layout...

Generally, the closest thing to a fullsize board that you'll see will be the 1800 layout, which is a fullsize board that's been compressed. They look cool, but they're entirely unnecessary for me, as I literally never need to be able to input large amounts of numbers into anything...

Have you thought about making holy pandas? Only custom tkls ive seen are norbatouches and miras, but they all look the same to me. Most of the customs I see are either splits 60% and 40%. I used to have a rama m65 with gateron yellows. I preordered a ramaworks koyu with the new holy pandas. 

10 hours ago, b emoji said:

Have you thought about making holy pandas? Only custom tkls ive seen are norbatouches and miras, but they all look the same to me. Most of the customs I see are either splits 60% and 40%. I used to have a rama m65 with gateron yellows. I preordered a ramaworks koyu with the new holy pandas. 

I happen to have a full TKL worth of Invyr Pandas that I installed into another board a while ago. Unfortunately, I generally prefer clicky switches, so I'm planning to get a bunch of either Zealistotles, or Box Jade/Box Navy switches and use those for my board, but I have so many other projects I need to get to first that I'm not going to be doing that any time soon, haha!

Hey! New SIgnature!