i have a beat pc and low fps in games

sqwarli

OK so i want first to say thank you if your gonna help right no  ok lets get to the point so i have a beast pc with great specs 

+i7 8700 

+msi gtx 1070 ti 

+16 gigs of ram 

and corsair vs650 power supply 

and ive being getting low fps  in games manly fortnite i used to have over 160 fps on epic settings and now im getting 100 pubg the same   i have all the drivers for my graphics card and i even re install windows 10 to chek for viruses and 

got nun please help me guys please tou guys are my only hope i did every thing nothing helped me

the one that make my problem go away get my fortnie account for free and my account is preaty rare

Members of the forum generally help without compensation or incentives. That being said, temps being higher than they used to can cause fps dips by not letting parts at stock settings reach their same frequency boost levels. Drivers can affect fps, but you said you covered that already. Some game updates can also affect fps, fortnite especially is all over the place with some areas cutting fps in half with many players and builds in the render distance.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

7 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

so your saying that the problem may not be with my pc ?

and i just want my problem to be over so im trying to make users comment  much faster

1 minute ago, sqwarli said:

and how can i chek my tempts

hwinfo64 is a very basic looking program you can install, will show tons of info about your system, and should have CPU and GPU. It's not that common for temps to become an issue, but it's worth checking to be sure. 

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

6 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

hwinfo64 is a very basic looking program you can install, will show tons of info about your system, and should have CPU and GPU. It's not that common for temps to become an issue, but it's worth checking to be sure. 

can you answer my other quotation if that problem may not be with my pc ?