qck+ le vs qck heavy vs hyperx fury XL

bubnu
Go to solution Solved by Cyberspirit,
8 minutes ago, bubnu said:

forgot to mention that i will be using my mouse with 800 dpi mostly so I'll be lifting the mouse quite a bit. thickness gets bonus points here

If you want maximum thickness then, go with the QCK+ Heavy Medium or Large which are both 6mm.

If you want the XXL version, you'll be looking at 4mm thickness.

I can't comment on the HyperX Fury because I haven't used it before but, I've been using a QCK+ Heavy large for two years now and, I really like it.

Ps.: For reference, I play at X:550 DPI Y:650 DPI

That's probably weird but, I like having up and down sensitivities higher.

Hello, i need to make a fast decision: which pad to buy. they are all around 30$, the fury xl being 5$ cheaper.

So the pads i was looking for are the ss qck+ LE (normal one not on stock), ss qck heavy and the hyperx fury xl(big boi).

I will be using ths pad with a g102 and if i decide to go with hyperx, i already have an hyperx alloy fps that has some absolutely amazing rubber feet(i cant move it at all).

i wont be changing the pad for 5 or so years if possible and braided options seem quite nice.

forgot to mention that i will be using my mouse with 800 dpi mostly so I'll be lifting the mouse quite a bit. thickness gets bonus points here

8 minutes ago, bubnu said:

If you want maximum thickness then, go with the QCK+ Heavy Medium or Large which are both 6mm.

I can't comment on the HyperX Fury because I haven't used it before but, I've been using a QCK+ Heavy large for two years now and, I really like it.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Just now, Cyberspirit said:

are there any quality problems you've experienced with qck heavy?

5 minutes ago, bubnu said:

are there any quality problems you've experienced with qck heavy?

So far I had no problem with it. The cloth hasn't ripped or came off yet either.

Sadly their Edge series which has stitched edges is only 2mm thick so if you are worried about that you might want to go with the HyperX Fury XL instead because that one is 4mm thick according to the website.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.