Bad fps with r5 1600

Remikp04
7 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

How about you post evidence for your claims since you want to hold others to that standard?

U got links bro?

So Ill try again:

Just chill, pull up one of my replies, and poke holes in it with facts.

If you need to just pull up which reply of mine you want me to refute - unless you want me to refute not reading this thread again? 

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

1 hour ago, Tristerin said:

Incorrect.  But ok -

CPU sets the frame up + handles all the AI/resource allocation and then passes the parameters to the GPU which then draws the frame. So the CPU does its thing sends the frame along to the GPU. The larger the frame and the more processing required the longer it takes for the GPU to finish. At low resolutions the frames are drawn much much faster therefore the CPU has to do alot more work setting up more frames.

55 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

You...you just proved what I said.  I mean you did READ it right?  Your higher resolution pegged your GPU out.  Your lower resolution lets the GPU play around - and since you didn't put ANY CPU stuff up there......LOLOL - anyways - show your CPU usage change....bro

54 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

Not in FPS it isn't in gaming LOL - you are talking like 2-5 FPS difference from 2133mhz and 3000mhz.  Synthetic benches, and other things it does help though.

1st post.

You are missing the OP's entire point.
Other people with R5 1600 are reporting ~250FPS, OP is only getting ~200FPS.
GPU is not the limiting factor, we are talking solely about reasons the CPU is only pushing ~200 instead of ~250.

I misread his resolution thinking he was using 1440p, which is why I brought up more pixels = lower performance.  Op clarifies this.

Your response is irrelevant as we already know the CPU is the limiting factor.

2nd post.
CPU load remains STATIC at ~30% (two cores plus a little).  Reducing resolution does not change CPU load if the CPU is already maxed out.  Reducing resolution at this point does not negatively impact performance, but it also does not improve performance.  The OP is not losing FPS because his resolution is low.  He is losing FPS (compared to third party reports) because of something related to CPU tuning, something like memory.

3rd post.

Memory speeds make significant changes to FPS on Ryzen if you are in a "cpu limited" situation.  There is testing that proves this, links have been provided but I am sure you ignored them because your back of the napkin test with non CPU limited games is more important even though it is not remotely close to the same scenario.  OP is 100% CPU limited and not reaching the FPS target for his CPU by ~20%.  Memory timings and speeds have objectively shown to provide 10% to 20% benefit in a CPU limited scenario, and this is the only factor left in regards to CPU tuning that would result in his roughly 20% performance deficit.

22 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

1st post.

You are missing the OP's entire point.
Other people with R5 1600 are reporting ~250FPS, OP is only getting ~200FPS.
GPU is not the limiting factor, we are talking solely about reasons the CPU is only pushing ~200 instead of ~250.

Your response is irrelevant as we already know the CPU is the limiting factor.

2nd post.
CPU load remains STATIC at ~30% (two cores plus a little).  Changing resolution does not change CPU load if the CPU is already maxed out.  Reducing resolution at this point does not negatively impact performance, but it also does not improve performance.  The OP is not losing FPS because his resolution is low.  He is losing FPS (compared to third party reports) because of something related to CPU tuning, something like memory.

3rd post.

Memory speeds make significant changes to FPS on Ryzen if you are in a "cpu limited" situation.  There is testing that proves this, links have been provided but i am sure you ignored them because your back of the napkin test with non CPU limited games is more important even though it is not remotely close to the same scenario.  OP is 100% CPU limited and not reaching the FPS target for his CPU by ~20%.  Memory timings and speeds have objectively shown to provide 10% to 20% benefit in a CPU limited scenario, and this is the only factor left in regards to CPU tuning that would result in his roughly 20% performance deficit.

See, now we can communicate - want to come in here and call me wrong because I am speaking to a person who THINKS A PSU affects frames.  So understand, I wasn't communicating at you, and if my responses do not seem detailed enough its because...the OP is so out of it he thinks his PSU may be the problem.  I don't talk to kids like I would a English professor.

1.) OP is blaming CPU in post 1 - yet you claim my response is irrelevant (blaming his CPU) as we already know it was his CPU as the limiting factor - nope didn't and still don't, you need to tell me where he said what it was running at so we can see what headroom is available to verify this.

2.) Great, glad you can play Solitaire so well.  Again your "paper napkin" benches are about as...relevant as mine so I find it QUITE funny your testimony matters but mine does not.

3.) Memory speeds can make significant changes with the Ryzen line - especially with synthetic benches and specific workloads.  I personally do not find 2-5FPS significant in gaming which is my use case - using actual ram speeds, not overclocked RAM speeds.  But since MY napkin tests means nothing, and YOURS means something...well here we are.

Now back to #2

We didn't know what OPs CPU was at, we still don't know.  You are regurgitating what should be known information.  If the CPU is maxed...lowering resolution...wont change (because that's...more CPU bound LOL)...because what the CPU is doing...its already doing....because it cant do more....or it would...I mean how more lamens can we put this? 

So just use your Google-fu - and type in "Does resolution affect CPU"

So while you may think Im calling it the linear reason - remember we are talking to "children" who think a PSU affects FPS.  So once the OP shows me his CPU utilization - we can move forward.  If its realllllly bound, memory may help.  Going up in resolution will help as well (CPU load) (do your research - his GPU isn't bound).  Reducing certain things while raising others - will help (I know none of this is linear but it all works together bro)

I bet, he has a balanced or lower power plan.  And his cores are being shut down because he doesn't need that juice flowin'.  I could be wrong but that's where I would go next.  Not...get better memory ram.  You say potato, I say tomato.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

11 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

See, now we can communicate - want to come in here and call me wrong because I am speaking to a person who THINKS A PSU affects frames.  So understand, I wasn't communicating at you, and if my responses do not seem detailed enough its because...the OP is so out of it he thinks his PSU may be the problem.  I don't talk to kids like I would a English professor.

1.) OP is blaming CPU in post 1 - yet you claim my response is irrelevant (blaming his CPU) as we already know it was his CPU as the limiting factor - nope didn't and still don't, you need to tell me where he said what it was running at so we can see what headroom is available to verify this.

2.) Great, glad you can play Solitaire so well.  Again your "paper napkin" benches are about as...relevant as mine so I find it QUITE funny your testimony matters but mine does not.

3.) Memory speeds can make significant changes with the Ryzen line - especially with synthetic benches and specific workloads.  I personally do not find 2-5FPS significant in gaming which is my use case - using actual ram speeds, not overclocked RAM speeds.  But since MY napkin tests means nothing, and YOURS means something...well here we are.

Now back to #2

We didn't know what OPs CPU was at, we still don't know.  You are regurgitating what should be known information.  If the CPU is maxed...lowering resolution...wont change (because that's...more CPU bound LOL)...because what the CPU is doing...its already doing....because it cant do more....or it would...I mean how more lamens can we put this? 

So just use your Google-fu - and type in "Does resolution affect CPU"

So while you may think Im calling it the linear reason - remember we are talking to "children" who think a PSU affects FPS.  So once the OP shows me his CPU utilization - we can move forward.  If its realllllly bound, memory may help.  Going up in resolution will help as well (do your research - his GPU isn't bound).  Reducing certain things while raising others - will help (I know none of this is linear but it all works together bro)

I bet, he has a balanced or lower power plan.  And his cores are being shut down because he doesn't need that juice flowin'.  I could be wrong but that's where I would go next.  Not...get better memory ram.  You say potato, I say tomato.

OP is correct in blaming the CPU in general.  GPU usage is 70% or below.

My tests mean something because they actually align with other tests where the CPU is the limiting factor.  Which is the situation the OP is in.  You cant just say "I see 5 FPS boost in BF:V" and expect that applies to all games in all scenarios.  In any game where you are pushing 200+ FPS, typically competitive shooters like CS:GO, Fortnight, or Overwatch, the GPU is generally never the limiting factor at low settings.  And Ryzen receives massive boosts to FPS from memory timings here, usually close to the ~20% maximum that you see in synthetics.

Increasing resolution does not help you hit a FPS target.  OP is not complaining about GPU usage, OP is complaining about lower than expected FPS.  Increasing resolution can only drop your FPS or increase detail at the same FPS.

Side note: overclocked memory at the same timings is the same as memory that has those clocks/timings at stock.

Just now, KarathKasun said:

OP is correct in blaming the CPU in general.  GPU usage is 70% or below.

My tests mean something because they actually align with other tests where the CPU is the limiting factor.  Which is the situation the OP is in.  You cant just say "I see 5 FPS boost in BF:V" and expect that applies to all games in all scenarios.  In any game where you are pushing 200+ FPS, typically competitive shooters like CS:GO, Fortnight, or Overwatch, the GPU is generally never the limiting factor at low settings.  And Ryzen receives massive boosts to FPS from memory timings here, usually close to the ~20% maximum that you see in synthetics.

Increasing resolution does not help you hit a FPS target.  OP is not complaining about GPU usage, OP is complaining about lower than expected FPS.  Increasing resolution can only drop your FPS or increase detail at the same FPS.

Of course - but we still need loads.  Until then - moot.  Paper napkin sort of scenario here.

I didn't specify, did I?  And I completely disagree, with two Ryzen 7 1700 systems side by side, where the only difference was mobo and memory speed.  There was NO 20% increase on - LoL, Overwatch, BF1 or 4, None of the startwars battlefronts.  So I cant exactly agree with you at all.  In fact I saw...what people said here I would see..and that was 2-5 FPS difference.  It was neat, and why I haven't replaced the ram in my Ryzen 7 system. 

Increasing resolution will free up his bound CPU, if that's the case.  I don't really care that he cant get 250 - I want to help him get as many as HE can on HIS rig and we need to know what his system is doing while...its doing the things he wants it to do...you cant disagree with that.  No two rigs are the same, no two chips are the same.

1 minute ago, Tristerin said:

Of course - but we still need loads.  Until then - moot.  Paper napkin sort of scenario here.

I didn't specify, did I?  And I completely disagree, with two Ryzen 7 1700 systems side by side, where the only difference was mobo and memory speed.  There was NO 20% increase on - LoL, Overwatch, BF1 or 4, None of the startwars battlefronts.  So I cant exactly agree with you at all.  In fact I saw...what people said here I would see..and that was 2-5 FPS difference.  It was neat, and why I haven't replaced the ram in my Ryzen 7 system. 

Increasing resolution will free up his bound CPU, if that's the case.  I don't really care that he cant get 250 - I want to help him get as many as HE can on HIS rig and we need to know what his system is doing while...its doing the things he wants it to do...you cant disagree with that.  No two rigs are the same, no two chips are the same.

OP wants 250 FPS, not better graphics.

And all chips are the same at the same speed.  The only difference is how far you can push them.

1 minute ago, KarathKasun said:

OP wants 250 FPS, not better graphics.

And all chips are the same at the same speed.  The only difference is how far you can push them.

OP wants 250 FPS like "others with his CPU" - gotta get to the bottom of it all.  Im going to stick to my first thought - until otherwise proven wrong, which wont happen between us - bet his power management plan is shutting down cores his system doesn't see as needed - has them "Parked" if you haven't seen that before with AMD.  I still want to know exactly whats going on with the system until that point.

That's cool about RAM speeds - I cant see that particular thing you linked due to workplace, however Im not upgrading my RAM for gaming for reasons Ive proven out in my Use case, and that's gaming.  I was gonna, has nothing to do with $$$, but in real world cases, Im not seeing anything worthwhile.  And NOTHING like 20% - that's something to shake a stick at.  20% performance gains for....30$ more...that's a good investment...if it was real.

19 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

OP wants 250 FPS like "others with his CPU" - gotta get to the bottom of it all.  Im going to stick to my first thought - until otherwise proven wrong, which wont happen between us - bet his power management plan is shutting down cores his system doesn't see as needed - has them "Parked" if you haven't seen that before with AMD.  I still want to know exactly whats going on with the system until that point.

That's cool about RAM speeds - I cant see that particular thing you linked due to workplace, however Im not upgrading my RAM for gaming for reasons Ive proven out in my Use case, and that's gaming.  I was gonna, has nothing to do with $$$, but in real world cases, Im not seeing anything worthwhile.  And NOTHING like 20% - that's something to shake a stick at.  20% performance gains for....30$ more...that's a good investment...if it was real.

The ram speeds thing shows CS:GO with 2133(282fps), 2667(296fps), and 2933(323fps) memory with stock core speed, and 3.7, 3.8, and 4.0 core OCs.

2133 to 2933 nets an extra 40 FPS(~15%).  Add the 3.8ghz core OC and it goes up to an extra 60 FPS(20%).  4ghz actually adds nothing for this game, perf actually goes down a little.

Just OCing the core to 3.8ghz with 2133 gets you ~300 FPS, the 2933 memory adds 10% to that.

In this case, overclocking the memory alone gives the largest performance increase vs overclocking the core (323fps for just a memory OC and 300fps for just a core OC).  Adding them together is just icing on the cake.

5 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

The ram speeds thing shows CS:GO with 2133(282fps), 2667(296fps), ad 2933(323fps) memory with stock core speed, and 3.7, 3.8, and 4.0 core OCs.

2133 to 2933 nets an extra 40 FPS(~15%).  Add the 3.8ghz core OC and it goes up to an extra 60 FPS(20%).  4ghz actually adds nothing for this game, perf actually goes down a little.

CS:GO is a very old title.  So its going to benefit from all of the newer technologies imho.  Thanks for specifying the performance changes in the vid  (for real, I cant watch it atm)

If I saw this increase, in the titles I play or plan to play - I would upgrade, that's a simple decision for cost to performance.  It could also be that I didn't see these changes because, as I said, I used 2 HD 7850's one in each box.  Those an OLD GPU.  But right now, those in Xfire are what I am using.  So again, my testimony is accurate because I have no reason to lie.

I absolutely agree RAM speeds affects Ryzen, I cant argue that.  Infinity fabric.  I haven't experienced an increase myself though.  Never played CSGO

7 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

CS:GO is a very old title.  So its going to benefit from all of the newer technologies imho.  Thanks for specifying the performance changes in the vid  (for real, I cant watch it atm)

If I saw this increase, in the titles I play or plan to play - I would upgrade, that's a simple decision for cost to performance.  It could also be that I didn't see these changes because, as I said, I used 2 HD 7850's one in each box.  Those an OLD GPU.  But right now, those in Xfire are what I am using.  So again, my testimony is accurate because I have no reason to lie.

I absolutely agree RAM speeds affects Ryzen, I cant argue that.  Infinity fabric.  I haven't experienced an increase myself though.  Never played CSGO

Yeah, to hit these limits with those cards you would have to run at 720p or maybe even lower.  I have an R7 265 sitting around, which is a rebrand of those cards, and it is impossible to do this kind of CPU tuning with them.  At least without reverting to 640x480 or some other obscenely low resolution.

People in these games are pushing stupidly high FPS because that reduces input latency, which turns the games into strictly CPU bound cases.  Because of this, those synthetic results actually reflect the real world performance increases.

Tuning for 200+ FPS is a whole other monster than tuning for 60-100 FPS.

1 hour ago, KarathKasun said:

Yeah, to hit these limits with those cards you would have to run at 720p or maybe even lower.  I have an R7 265 sitting around, which is a rebrand of those cards, and it is impossible to do this kind of CPU tuning with them.  At least without reverting to 640x480 or some other obscenely low resolution.

People in these games are pushing stupidly high FPS because that reduces input latency, which turns the games into strictly CPU bound cases.  Because of this, those synthetic results actually reflect the real world performance increases.

Tuning for 200+ FPS is a whole other monster than tuning for 60-100 FPS.

I can agree with everything said here.  Note - can hit 200+ FPS on these cards (and my R7 260x (I believe is also considered an R7 265) currently in Ryzen 7 system pushes 300+ in certain titles on low on a 2k monitor) depending on title even with my FX 8350 pushing them @ 1600x900 - I prefer more pretties but its not that hard to do.

7 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

I can agree with everything said here.  Note - can hit 200+ FPS on these cards (and my R7 260x (I believe is also considered an R7 265) currently in Ryzen 7 system pushes 300+ in certain titles on low on a 2k monitor) depending on title even with my FX 8350 pushing them @ 1600x900 - I prefer more pretties but its not that hard to do.

Yeah, ~200 is doable, but the "pro gamers" are hitting that with only ~50% GPU usage.  The amount of lopsided GPU/CPU load in this scene is just outrageous to those on the outside.

Honestly, I don't care as long as I can hit ~60 FPS.  As can be seen in my current daily, i5-7300HQ with only single channel memory and a 1050 Ti.  It does what I want for the most part, and 8gb of ram hasnt limited me hard enough to justify adding another 8gb stick for the extra performance and memory capacity.

15 hours ago, Tristerin said:

I don't have to argue with you, people smarter than you and I wrote this up.  I mean, he hasn't given us his CPU usage has he?  Which probably isn't pegged out.

Once he gives us that I will ask him - whats your Power Performance set at in Windows?

My power performance is ultimate, cpu is around 35-50% fluctuating and gpu is between 40-70% depending 9n the scene.

1 hour ago, Remikp04 said:

My power performance is ultimate, cpu is around 35-50% fluctuating and gpu is between 40-70% depending 9n the scene.

So you are running 2800mhz ram already per page 1 of thread.  I believe in this thread you said it was already in DOCP mode as well running at that speed.  Im not sure a minor increase in MHz (not much more to be gained) is going to push another 20-50 FPS.  I have to say that my experience with 200+ FPS tuning is lacking maybe @KarathKasun has an idea (I would assume OC the ram and check what gains you get - I cant help their I don't OC my ram just no experience doing it yet).  

What settings are you running on in these modes (I apologize if you have said that already)

EDIT - also what is your RAM usage at during gameplay?  Most games on Win 10 these days Im hitting 7-8gb of usage, given you have 8gb maybe its full?

EDIT 2 - Im only showing 6.8gb usage with Win 10 and Fortnite up max, nm on that

28 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

So you are running 2800mhz ram already per page 1 of thread.  I believe in this thread you said it was already in DOCP mode as well running at that speed.  Im not sure a minor increase in MHz (not much more to be gained) is going to push another 20-50 FPS.  I have to say that my experience with 200+ FPS tuning is lacking maybe @KarathKasun has an idea (I would assume OC the ram and check what gains you get - I cant help their I don't OC my ram just no experience doing it yet).  

What settings are you running on in these modes (I apologize if you have said that already)

EDIT - also what is your RAM usage at during gameplay?  Most games on Win 10 these days Im hitting 7-8gb of usage, given you have 8gb maybe its full?

EDIT 2 - Im only showing 6.8gb usage with Win 10 and Fortnite up max, nm on that

Yeah around 7.1gb as I have like discord spotify and 3 different game launchers open.

17 hours ago, Tristerin said:

Not trying to yell

Then type out EATING UP YOUR CPU like this, eating up your cpu. Took me a little while to learn to do this.

17 hours ago, Tristerin said:

whats your Power Performance set at in Windows?

Not only does this power plan option in Windows settings need to be set at High Performance(benefits CPU), in the NVidia control panel, the GPU needs to be set to Prefer maximum performance(benefits GPU). This should make the GPU hit around 99% and hold there to achieve maximum fps. Make sure v-sync is also turned OFF not only in the Fortnite in-game settings, but in both the Global settings of the NVidia control panel and the actual Fortnite settings under the Programs tab of the NVidia control panel. That's 3 different places that should be checked plus the power plan set to High Performance.

18 hours ago, Remikp04 said:

Any ideas?

Yea, do these things mentioned above ^. Quick question, how many Hz is your monitor? Any amount of fps over your monitors refresh rate(Hz), your monitor cannot show. 

6 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

Yea, do these things mentioned above ^. Quick question, how many Hz is your monitor? Any amount of fps over your monitors refresh rate(Hz), your monitor cannot show. 

144hz which is why I have an issue with this, when I fly over tilted I get like 60-70.

Then type out EATING UP YOUR CPU like this, eating up your cpu. Took me a little while to learn to do this.

Not only does this power plan option in Windows settings need to be set at High Performance(benefits CPU), in the NVidia control panel, the GPU needs to be set to Prefer maximum performance(benefits GPU). This should make the GPU hit around 99% and hold there to achieve maximum fps. Make sure v-sync is also turned OFF not only in the Fortnite in-game settings, but in both the Global settings of the NVidia control panel and the actual Fortnite settings under the Programs tab of the NVidia control panel. That's 3 different places that should be checked plus the power plan set to High Performance.

Ive done most of these I think but I'll go over them again.

Yeah just checked, all of those were already done.

If it helps, my cpu usage fluctuates around 30-40% and my gpu varies from 45-75% depending on the scene.

On 12/14/2018 at 9:27 PM, Optane^ said:

Where are you getting your information about framerates, OP?

sorry didnt see this either. This video: 

Also, to anyone still interested. My main issue is that it often drops below 120fps in build fights and populated areas, which is bad obviously.

10 minutes ago, Remikp04 said:

sorry didnt see this either. This video: 

I think you are overestimating the performance in that video.

In any town-like area Im seeing ~140 w/o a firefight.

The only time its 200+ is in the wild with NOTHING around.