Western Digital HDD Constant Beeps?

Medusa

I have a Western Digital Black 6TB Performance HDD that I was going to use for a PC build but after installing it and starting up the PC, the HDD just constantly beeps. The HDD doesn't show up in the partition manager as well. I've tried using different SATA cables and plugging them into the different SATA ports on my motherboard but nothing seems to work.

Not exactly sure what is going on here, so if anyone could help out I would greatly appreciate it. 

If I remember correctly, sounds like it's having trouble spinning up. Have you tried a different power source (sata power connector/PSU cable/PSU)? Might have to RMA it.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

I have not tried a different PSU cable for it, I'll give that a go and see what happens. 

Small Update: I originally had a separate PSU cable connected to the HDD for power so I tried using the same cable that powered the SSD and the problem still persists. It's also interfering with the boot up sequence for some reason. I checked in the BIOS settings to see which drive it was booting from and it's still says that it's booting from my SSD (as it should and the SSD is the only option to boot from) but whenever the HDD is "plugged in" it just gets stuck on the booting sequence screen (endless looping animation). The problem is fixed whenever I don't have the HDD plugged in so IDK what's going on there.