The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

Well, 49% of the population.

They should learn to drive then. 

12 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Everyone does this?

Nah I'm not sacrificing 15 minutes of sleep for that. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

2 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

a gf is worse because she won't let you sleep more than 4 hours

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

a gf is worse because she won't let you sleep more than 4 hours

bullshit watch me.

Maybe that's why im single these days. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

9 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

More like 30 seconds you rookie

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

More like 30 seconds you rookie

I  have the libido of a used couch, not my fault. 

muh specs 

All parts black

coffee/tea. never understood it. never liked it. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

4 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

I  have the libido of a used couch, not my fault. 

hope its a nice big black leather couch if your office. 

Just now, RorzNZ said:

hope its a nice big black leather couch if your office. 

no like my sex drive represented by a couch would be one of those couches out on the curb for trash thats been rained on for a few days.

muh specs 

All parts black

Eat breakfast or lunch 

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

51 minutes ago, wANKER said:

Eat breakfast or lunch 

Oh i forgot most people do. I dont do that either! 

18 hours ago, aezakmi said:

what are some things everyone do but you don't?

In no particular order:

• Hugging
  • Going to a bar/partying
  • Romantic stuff
  • Sports
  • Exercise of any kind, really
  • Socializing with other people
  • Spending time outdoors even when not strictly required to
  • Listening to music

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Use instagram/facebook/twitter (or any combination)

Spoiler

study for their important exams I AM BECOME A DEITY OF PROCRASTINATION pLeAsE sEnD help

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Have sex. 

Like game of thrones. 

Get paid on the books. 

Yup. XD

Seriously though, 

I’m trying to become a patient driver, stop at every light & abide by all rules. When people drive mad I try to be calm about it. I don’t need this stress and life race. 

So people getting upset whilst I don’t is one. 

Eat without manners. I hate touching food with my fingers. I find it really gross when people slurp or chew or talk with their mouth open. 

Leave without washing hands. I wash my hands like all the time. I also use hand sanitizer a lot at my house. I can’t stand having weird oils on my hands. It also makes my computer gross. Lots of people go to the bathroom and don’t wash hands & it’s super gross to me. 

Share lots of personal information. I try not to tell anything to anyone that identifies me. Sometimes I’ll have a conversation and when people ask me what I do for work or where I live, immediately after I ask them. I have to collect myself & recall that we’re talking about this & I should share. Most of the time I lie or don’t answer personal questions so people don’t know about me. It’s weird when someone I don’t know says my name and something personal about me to me without me telling them. 

Listen to music earbleedingly loud. I like music to be quiet. I also don’t like excessive bass. I want to hear every frequency in a song and don’t want it loud. Even death metal & doom music. 60~ decibels is fine with me. 

has a phone

XD

:(

Oh yea. And everyone else doesn't care about germs

But I get sick all the time and I am very sure to wash my hands.

Drink alcohol but that's because I chose to give it up for health reasons. There are far better and healthier substances than alcohol anyway that make up for not drinking anymore ;)

Use facebook or social media of any kind. I just don't see much of a point when I can text or call a friend to see what's up.

Hunt or fish. Where I live this seems to be huge.

Like country music. Again big where I live.

Drink flavored beverages when I eat. I always drink water with my food because I prefer not to mess with the taste of the food.

My normal sleep pattern (when not in school, man fuck mornings) is about 2:30AM to 11:30AM

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

I'm always doing things by myself and never ask for help, in pretty much everything

that also includes fixing everything that breaks

in my house 

Also, I need to wash my hair everyday, every morning even if they are short because every time I wake up from sleep they feel dirty and greasy 

37 minutes ago, Lukyp said:

I'm always doing things by myself and never ask for help, in pretty much everything

that also includes fixing everything that breaks

in my house 

Also, I need to wash my hair everyday, every morning even if they are short because every time I wake up from sleep they feel dirty and greasy 

1 yep if you want something done right do it yourself

2 I fix everything too, that's kinda how I got into PCs, found a bunch of parts and ended up with a working computer, it wasn't much but it worked, even managed to run Quake II and Half-Life on it

3 what kind of psycho doesn't washes his hair everyday? it's like since you take a shower every morning you MUST wash it too.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

On 12/14/2018 at 6:23 PM, aezakmi said:

3 what kind of psycho doesn't washes his hair everyday? it's like since you take a shower every morning you MUST wash it too.

Washing your hair daily is "normal" in most western Countries - certainly the US and Canada. Though scientifically speaking, studies have shown that humans should wash their hair significantly less frequently - like 2-3 times a week or less - for optimal hair "health", with more frequent daily or every other day rinses of water (but no soap or shampoo).

It might seem gross to us, because the hair would then retain more grease, etc, but the oils that get stripped away during regular shampooing are actually needed to keep hair healthy, and thus constant daily washing can make the hair less healthy.

Though in this case, I doubt most people will start to wash their hair less frequently, since the "gross" factor will overcome the "this is scientifically more healthy" factor.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Based off the age group that I'm in - high school/college/university - these are some things that I can list off the top of my head:

• I don't use/have Snapchat or NetFlix
  • I don't drink alcohol
  • I don't like black items - PC cases & graphics cards, phones, clothing to an extent, furniture etc
  • I won't eat any food with my hands unless it's a burger since that's literally the point of a sandwich

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches