DS4 to android via Bluetooth. Android to pc via usb sharing.

Cansadoyguay

It is possible to connect an android device via usb cable to a pc and share it's internet (wifi or mobile data) thus acting as a wifi dongle for the pc.

It is also possible to connect a bluetooth controller (DS4 or new Xbox One) to an android for gaming.

Is it possible however to share this connected controller to the pc via the usb cable, turning the android into a bluetooth dongle and allowing me to use the bluetooth controller on my pc?

Many thanks 

1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitunits.maxremote Local Wifi only. Follow instruction on page to install server on PC.

2. Yes. Some setup required.

3. No. (If your PC already have WiFi function, then it might has Bluetooth as well. Why not just connect the controller into PC via Bluetooth and use DS4 Windows. Or even better, directly using USB?)

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

As a temporary measure I was using the wifi to usb tethering before I bought my 300 tplink wifi card (no bluetooth). I was actually getting better internet from the phone! The Ds4 and micrsoft wireless adapters are £££ so just for now I'm interested to see if the phone can do a playable connection.

Will update. Thank you for the link!