Classes to take if interested in computer science/engineering

Eekeek

Math, particularly anything involving discrete math and calculus. Physics or more specifically the electrical side of physics. And if there's any basic electronics courses, take that too.

Otherwise if you declare your major in college, they'll usually give you a list of classes you have to take anyway.

Every level of calculus, Semiconductor physics and calculus based physics, some classes are only algebra based. Programming such as C++

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

Learn a programming language if you want to go into computer science. It will give you a good idea of you like it or not. Calculus and physics will give you a good idea of you are cut out for enginerring. Computer science requires mostly just math. 

Id take a CS classes to start with. Also math all the way up to Calc 4 is recommended. I'm taking intro to Java next semester

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

You know, I feel embarrassed I didn't mention programming classes.

To be fair, if they comprehend calc 4 before doing anything related to computer science, they're well on their way 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

As others have said, math and computer science related courses are recommended. Also CS is a really vast field so at some point you'll have or rather want to pick what interests you more within CS (basically networking, graphics, ai, theoretical, etc. and yes I'm aware that all of those have overlap to some extent but that's not my point).

If you can do a tech school or vocation program at your high school, see what they have. Even a basic building PC class is good.