Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cant seem to enter system bios

M0SIE
 Share

Go to solution Solved by M0SIE,

Fixed it i had to change gpu not sure what was wrong with my rx 580 i sent it back for service 

 I have a Asus B450-A mobo but i cant seem to enter my bios when I restart or turn on my pc it just goes straight to the lock screen in windows i tried going from advanced startup it just goes into my lockscreen also i found i cant enter safe mode as it just leads to the lock screen and when my pc crashes it doesn’t have a bsod my monitor just goes to power saving mode and i have to press the restart button on my case anyone pls help my specs are at my profile 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, M0SIE said:

 I have a Asus B450-A mobo but i cant seem to enter my bios when I restart or turn on my pc it just goes straight to the lock screen in windows i tried going from advanced startup it just goes into my lockscreen also i found i cant enter safe mode as it just leads to the lock screen and when my pc crashes it doesn’t have a bsod my monitor just goes to power saving mode and i have to press the restart button on my case anyone pls help my specs are at my profile 

I blame your SSD... you have to REALLY spam the key to enter the BIOS

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

 

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

 

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grockle88 said:

I blame your SSD... you have to REALLY spam the key to enter the BIOS

I did spam the keys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, M0SIE said:

I did spam the keys

Are you hitting the right key?

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

 

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

 

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, immaguy1234 said:

spam either DEL or f12 or f1 or f11

Tried them all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is Windows 10

  1. Open Settings
  2. Go to Update and Security
  3. Go to Recovery and press the "Restart Now" button
  4. In the options it gives go Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> UEFI Firmware Settings

It'll reboot and go to BIOS/UEFI

 

EDIT: Alternatively if you unplug every bootable device, usually the system boots directly into BIOS/UEFI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If this is Windows 10

  1. Open Settings
  2. Go to Update and Security
  3. Go to Recovery and press the "Restart Now" button
  4. In the options it gives go Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> UEFI Firmware Settings

It'll reboot and go to BIOS/UEFI

 

EDIT: Alternatively if you unplug every bootable device, usually the system boots directly into BIOS/UEFI

Tried the uefi aready didn’t work ill try the boot drive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If this is Windows 10

  1. Open Settings
  2. Go to Update and Security
  3. Go to Recovery and press the "Restart Now" button
  4. In the options it gives go Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> UEFI Firmware Settings

It'll reboot and go to BIOS/UEFI

 

EDIT: Alternatively if you unplug every bootable device, usually the system boots directly into BIOS/UEFI

Just wondering is there a problem with my pc cant enter safe mode and doesn’t show a bsod when it crashes and is there a fix?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Yes it's a problem, but I don't know what the exact problem is or if there's an easy fix.

Hmm ok thx anyways 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixed it i had to change gpu not sure what was wrong with my rx 580 i sent it back for service 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×