What is the weakest link in my Gaming PC?

Go to solution Solved by aisle9,

Assuming these measurements were taken at idle, your cooling. Your CPU multiplier is only set to max out at 4.0 GHz, and it looks like you're running 58C at idle. If you're only using a single monitor to game, the GTX 780 is still fine. If you're using dual monitors, an upgrade to a GTX 1060/1070 or an RX 580 would help.

My gaming computer is becoming a bit old, still running Nvidia 700series graphics card. Anyone who can tell me which part in my computer is bottlenecking me and in case what parts you suggest me to look into buying?

Here's a link to CPU-Z validation i did to retrieve all the hardware in a good representation, so take a look:

LINK

The validation was done in an idle state (running very few programs)

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

for gaming? the 780 without a doubt

Even for games such as Arma 3, which is known to be a heavy CPU game?

Assuming these measurements were taken at idle, your cooling. Your CPU multiplier is only set to max out at 4.0 GHz, and it looks like you're running 58C at idle. If you're only using a single monitor to game, the GTX 780 is still fine. If you're using dual monitors, an upgrade to a GTX 1060/1070 or an RX 580 would help.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Just now, VeinBe said:

I can't specify on that. but for gaming in general, a gpu will be much used. I see many systems with a 4770k or 4790k on overclock combined with a 1080 ti doing just fine. and knowing a 780 performs like a 1050 ti, I would replace it if you can

1 minute ago, VeinBe said:

Probably more evenly matched in that case. Your CPU can handle a GTX1070 without too much issue in most games.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Your cpu still rocks man. i have an i7-4820k with a gtx 1080 and i actually still don't get bottlenecks from it.