Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Repalcement for Fractal Design Meshify C

Chizhek

Hello

Which case would you recommend me to take intead of Fractal Design Meshify. I ordered it but it will take at least 2 weeks till the companys gets it soo they said i can pick some other one. Can you tell me and suggestions which case to pick? I want nice one, high guality and not too loud(probably anyone will be better than on this old pc now). 

and it needs to be compatible with ASRock Z390 Taichi Intel Z390

best regards and thanks

maybe a be quiet with an extra fan? would be quiet (pun intended)

an h500 (cooler master) would be nice for airflow, but I'm not sure about noise

If they have a different variant of the Meshify C in stock, it's worth it (or worth the wait). The only case I've had that I can definitively say had better airflow than my Meshify C is the Thermaltake Core V21, and that's a Micro ATX cube with meshed walls and mounts for infinity+1 fans.

Sincerely,

me

5 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

If they have a different variant of the Meshify C in stock, it's worth it (or worth the wait). The only case I've had that I can definitively say had better airflow than my Meshify C is the Thermaltake Core V21, and that's a Micro ATX cube with meshed walls and mounts for infinity+1 fans.

Non of the Meshify C is at the stock....that was my first tought too but not lucky hehe i want a good case....airflow anyway wont be such a big problem because i have corsair H100i pro wich will be more than enough for colling down the CPU(probably wont OC it for now....9700k). i rly liked meshify C but since i need to wait 14more days or even more to get it and i need just too watch the other components in the box(now i am using rly old PC....i5 2500k) it is rly hard soo i want the new case as soon as possible. Just the problem is i cant go there and check which cases they have because its online shop and i already payed for meshify...i need some ideas which case to check on the interner and than ask them if they have it and when can they deliver it

9 minutes ago, Chizhek said:

Non of the Meshify C is at the stock....that was my first tought too but not lucky hehe i want a good case....airflow anyway wont be such a big problem because i have corsair H100i pro wich will be more than enough for colling down the CPU(probably wont OC it for now....9700k). i rly liked meshify C but since i need to wait 14more days or even more to get it and i need just too watch the other components in the box(now i am using rly old PC....i5 2500k) it is rly hard soo i want the new case as soon as possible. Just the problem is i cant go there and check which cases they have because its online shop and i already payed for meshify...i need some ideas which case to check on the interner and than ask them if they have it and when can they deliver it

NZXT H500

NZXT S340/S340 Elite

Phanteks Enthoo Pro (as mentioned earlier)

CM Master Case Pro 5

Just off the top of my head, I'm sure others will come up with more.

Sincerely,

me

I'm rather really happy with cooler masters H500. If you vibe with the look, cable management is awesome and you get tons of room. Actually looks great with a strand or two of rgb cable

"Surround yourself with professionals and never be the smartest person in the room" -Someone much smarter than I

Find me on Rainbow 6 seige - Beeried94

Silverstone Redline RL06, it's mid-tower case which offers the best thermal out of the box at its price range.

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2904-silverstone-redline-rl06-case-review

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs: