Random Black Screens - HELP a Desperate Gamer

ThoughtIKnewHowToBuild

So, like so many others I have a great built PC that get sudden Black screens

Audio and Video completely shuts down. Chassi power LED and fans are still running, Only Wat to temporarily Solve it is a forced restart.

Note - This happens randomly, while browsing, watching Youtube, playing games etc.

My build was originally:
MB: ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
GPU: Asus Nvidia GTX 1070 OC 8GB ROG Strix
PSU: Originally - Fractal Design EFFEKT 600W (Upgraded to Corsair RM750x (750W 80+ Gold Cert)
RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengence DDR4 2666Mhz

Cooling: CPU - NZXT Kraken x52
Chassi: NZXT H440W with 4 included fans.

So, what have I tried/Checked?

- New PSU (With highest Wattage)
- GPU/CPU temp are extremely good under load (CPU under 55°C & GPU under 65°C)
- Tried "Underclocking" GPU & CPU as well as using GPU Tweaker 2 & Ryzen Master go overclock.
- Installing the New drivers för CPU, GPU & Latest BIOS update
- Re-Built my whole rig go ensure that everything is connected firmly and correctly
- Using different Kinds game settings

And NO, it's not the power/HDMI Cables

Ryzen 2600x doesnt use internal Graphics so cant try that. And i do not have Old parts to try with.

Sometimes i can play in low settings for a couple hours, sometimes i can play in ultra sometimes not (crash), sometimes it crashes while just browsing as mentioned erlier. And the crash can occur at any given time 5 min from PC start, 30 min, 50min, 1h, 4h, it doesnt matter. completely random times and at completely different power-usages. With completely different programs.

Any ideas are much appreciated, Feels like No one have an actual fix for the Issue..

Also!

It's been working fine while gaming, Overwatch, Ring of Elysium, Path Of Exile, CS:GO. PC was built and first used 28th of November, Frequently used and Gamed on 6+ hours a day until 10th of December that's when the first black screen crash happened .
I Believe it first happened after I downloaded and started playing BattleField 1 on Ultra, after that it happens randomly no matter what i do. No specific times.