Weird Static from my Monitor

Polysaccharide

When I turn on my PC, sometimes this very annoying static pops up (only on the main monitor). The only way I have found to fix it is to either turn my monitor off and on again or to disconnect and reconnect the monitor, but this only fixes it until I turn the PC back on. In the video I am having the glitch. I display the same image on my second monitor to show what its supposed to look like.

My main monitor is connected via HDMI and my second monitor is connected via DVI-D to VGA adapter to the monitor.

Here is the link to the google drive video, because the forum wont let me upload a video larger than 20mb.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_fl_mcmlhtROOIahskMhK7yF4faJdx9e/view?usp=sharing

Is it overclocked? Have you tried a different cable. If its neither of those your monitor could be failing.

Just now, Ohsnaps said:

Is it overclocked? Have you tried a different cable. If its neither of those your monitor could be failing.

Both monitors are running natively and ive tried different cables, but same problem. It appears to work when I plug the monitor into a different computer.

So it never has that issue when plugged into a different computer? if so then I would only assume its the output on the gpu. idk what card you have but is there anyway you can try a different output?

8 minutes ago, Ohsnaps said:

So it never has that issue when plugged into a different computer? if so then I would only assume its the output on the gpu. idk what card you have but is there anyway you can try a different output?

I have a weird card, I have a MEDION P56000 Prebuilt which had an rx560 in it, which changed into an rx460 after the latest amd driver update, but my problems have been happening before this update. It has a DisplayPort Port that I can try out, but my monitor doesnt support DisplayPort.