Recommendations For Small SFX Pump Res combo ?

Hello looking to do a very small build in a core 500

but stumped for res ideas current have a EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 in my current build but going smaller 

plan is for an eventual 1080ti/2080 build with a ryzen 3000 (already got mobo + ram + free apu and a 500w psu for now)

issue is i want to do the largest rad possible for best cooling so wanna have the smallest pump res combo but worried about sound as all of the options ive looked at aren't pwm

figured id list some options (note in australia so gotta buy from here)

https://www.vipc.com.au/products/xspc-d5-tank-reservoir-v3 source a D5 (can be costly for a D5, Says aluminium which i wanna confirm isn't for the inside, and mounting inside (maybe ontop of the psu ?)

https://www.vipc.com.au/collections/pumps/products/xspc-ion-pump-reservoir-black  (again worried about aluminium mentioned, only sata connect so worried about noise trying to find a video, however mounting will be easy as i can drill 2 holes the front of the case away from everything near the top (since the rad wont block it ) and just screw it in (not use the fan mounts)

https://www.newegg.com/global/au-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEAP6Y71375 (worried about how to mount for am4, height, filling it and also 3 pin)

Thanks in advance just trying to get some ideas through :) 

you can do a core 500 build with a max 280 rad/ 100mm d5 or ddc combo (smallest possible) and zotac gtx1080ti mini (watercooled) it might be hard to find one new

this way you can mount the res-pump combo near the the PSU

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

16 hours ago, RNGesusHatesMe said:

(again worried about aluminum mentioned, only sata connect so worried about noise trying to find a video, however mounting will be easy as i can drill 2 holes the front of the case away from everything near the top (since the rad wont block it ) and just screw it in (not use the fan mounts)

i ordered one of these, give me a week or two an i can let you know a little more about it.

like all my other WC bits (most have some alu some where)   but at long as it doesn't actually touch the water (facade)   this should be  an outer case of alu to make it look great. the bulk of the construction will be acrylic or something.  i will confirm this when i get mine in hand

If you want to go really compact just don't use a res. They are useful for catching air in systems not fully bled but are not a necessary item.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:31 PM, MaratM said:

you can do a core 500 build with a max 280 rad/ 100mm d5 or ddc combo (smallest possible) and zotac gtx1080ti mini (watercooled) it might be hard to find one new

this way you can mount the res-pump combo near the the PSU

issue is i wanna see new gen stuff (navi ) and might go a rtx 2080 since getting a 1080ti is a pain here and not much more expensive)

also getting a mini here is impossible

On 12/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, Neo-revo said:

i ordered one of these, give me a week or two an i can let you know a little more about it.

like all my other WC bits (most have some alu some where)   but at long as it doesn't actually touch the water (facade)   this should be  an outer case of alu to make it look great. the bulk of the construction will be acrylic or something.  i will confirm this when i get mine in hand

thanks for that , deff eager to know 

On 12/13/2018 at 12:55 PM, keskparane said:

If you want to go really compact just don't use a res. They are useful for catching air in systems not fully bled but are not a necessary item.

nah dont think ill beable to do this well enough :/

On 12/13/2018 at 11:00 PM, RNGesusHatesMe said:

thanks for that , deff eager to know 

stay tuned, if it gets to the post office for pickup tonight, or i will pick it up tomorrow after work.

50 minutes ago, Neo-revo said:

stay tuned, if it gets to the post office for pickup tonight, or i will pick it up tomorrow after work.

yep so the the plug's are direct inlets into the plastic inside, and i see rings at each one,

looks like if you really wanted to you could replace the barb things that come on it.

So the water will never touch the aluminum, save for major failures.

its also  weightier than i expected.  but its more compact in the shape i needed, and i think should work well in the Phanteks Shift custom hardline build i am planning.

thats pretty cool so for now it looks like its between this and the Eisbaer forgot i could use DC to control pump speed

@Neo-revo let me know when uve done a sound test for it, also recon it will be fine to be mounted vertically ?  i feel it should be fine aslong as its not running dry

i will clean up some things and jump a psu and give it a whirl, i'm curious to see what its movement is like compared the the D5.

which is honestly the only pump i have used in my computers.  i have messed about with quite a few pumps  but none of them ever got into my system.

Vertical?- Do you mean like how its orientated in the picture?  or as if it were lain flat on its back side?