Housing case for gopro

SafeStrafe

Hi I'm thinking of getting a underwater housing for my hero 7, I'm going to cairns, great barrier reef and I want to make sure nothing goes wrong I doubt I'll be going below 10m but just to make sure, would this case be ok? It's not official go pro but it should do the job
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deyard-Accessory-Shockproof-Bundle-Action/dp/B01N74ZDNW

What other accessories do u recommend for someone going to great barrier reef, all I have atm is the adventure kit

Thanks

Current PC and Peripherals

CPU: i7 6700

CPU cooler: Cryorig H7

GPU: Evga RTX 2070

Memory: 16gb Corsair RGB

HDD: 1tb WD blue

SSD: 120gb Kingston

Headphones: Hyper x Cloud

Keyboard: Logitech g810

Mouse: Logitech g502

Monitor: Aoc 60hz

Other tech I own

iPhone 8

Edifier Prisma

Amazon echo dot

Apple Airpods

Go Pro Hero 7

11 hours ago, SafeStrafe said:

Hi I'm thinking of getting a underwater housing for my hero 7, I'm going to cairns, great barrier reef and I want to make sure nothing goes wrong I doubt I'll be going below 10m but just to make sure, would this case be ok? It's not official go pro but it should do the job
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deyard-Accessory-Shockproof-Bundle-Action/dp/B01N74ZDNW

What other accessories do u recommend for someone going to great barrier reef, all I have atm is the adventure kit

Thanks

That should be just fine. Given that you already have the adventure kit, the only thing I'd suggest adding is some extra batteries and a second SD card.

Do you absolutely need them? Nah.

But it's annoying to have to stop recording simply because you're battery's run down, or you've exhausted your available storage.

Happy travels!

10 hours ago, LyondellBasell said:

That should be just fine. Given that you already have the adventure kit, the only thing I'd suggest adding is some extra batteries and a second SD card.

Do you absolutely need them? Nah.

But it's annoying to have to stop recording simply because you're battery's run down, or you've exhausted your available storage.

Happy travels!

I got a 64 gb right now

Current PC and Peripherals

CPU: i7 6700

CPU cooler: Cryorig H7

GPU: Evga RTX 2070

Memory: 16gb Corsair RGB

HDD: 1tb WD blue

SSD: 120gb Kingston

Headphones: Hyper x Cloud

Keyboard: Logitech g810

Mouse: Logitech g502

Monitor: Aoc 60hz

Other tech I own

iPhone 8

Edifier Prisma

Amazon echo dot

Apple Airpods

Go Pro Hero 7

Get a 128gb while they are dirt cheap for the holidays. I get about 5+ hours of recording on 1080p60, with protune and all that crap on. Those gopro's are good for underwater  as is. I wouldn't worry about going too crazy finding a "nice" underwater case.