Can you amplify the sound of a wireless headset?

ManosMax13

I have a razer nari ultimate as headset,but i want it to be a bit louder and better sounding,when i had my kraken pro i had connected it to a dac so i had better sound is there a way9 to do that with the nari ultimate

I don't think so, Since it would probably has a built in DAC/AMP inside the headphone already and the wireless dongle just send a digital information to it.

Just like a USB HEADSET, But just you know without cable.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

No you cannot.

A wireless headset has its own DAC and amp built in. So unless it has the option of connecting via aux cable (not USB), then no you cannot use a higher quality DAC or an amplifier

Video reviews: https://youtube.com/goldensound Written reviews and measurements: https://goldensound.audio
Current Main Setup: Roon -> HQPlayer -> Intel NUC -> Intona 7055-C Isolator -> Holo Audio May KTE DAC-> Holo Serene KTE preamp -> Benchmark AHB2 / Woo WA33
Most used headphones: Hifiman Susvara, Abyss 1266 Phi TC, Sennheiser HD800-S

27 minutes ago, GoldenOne said:

No you cannot.

A wireless headset has its own DAC and amp built in. So unless it has the option of connecting via aux cable (not USB), then no you cannot use a higher quality DAC or an amplifier

aux is the 3.5mm jack?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 6:52 PM, ManosMax13 said:

aux is the 3.5mm jack?

yes.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)