Is this a good, budget bottleneck free build?

I have a real shitty amd a10 7890k that bottlenecks my GTX1050 so if I used this MOBO and CPU instead with my 1050 with it bottleneck?

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=scpuinti72600k&categoryName=processors-intel&superCatName=computing&title=intel-core-i7-2600k-(3.40ghz)-lga1155

MOBO- ASUS B75M-PLUS- https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F253311644061

And a 16GB lot of DDR3 RAM

Will all of this go together? (The ram and CPU with the mobo etc.) Without any compatibility issues?

Also I notice that when I look at the MOBO graphics section it says "max allocated RAM 1GB"

does this mean I can only use a 1GB GPU? orrr what? 

Screenshot_2018-12-11-16-23-22-422_com.android.chrome.png

1 minute ago, PlayboiCarti said:

Also I notice that when I look at the MOBO graphics section it says "max allocated RAM 1GB"

does this mean I can only use a 1GB GPU? orrr what? 

It means that the integrated GPU in the CPU, can dedicate itself a maximum of 1GB from the shared system memory.

You can use a discrete GPU with any memory size.

Also the graphics part means that how much ram you can allocate for the iGPU (the integrated processor gpu). If you are using a dedicated card it means nothing.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, that's an unlocked chip with a locked mobo. so not fully.

But will it be bottleneck free for a 1050 or a 970?

1 minute ago, PlayboiCarti said:

But will it be bottleneck free for a 1050 or a 970?

bottleneck free is impossible. It should be fine

1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

bottleneck free is impossible. It should be fine

What do you mean bottleneck free is impossible?

4 minutes ago, PlayboiCarti said:

What do you mean bottleneck free is impossible?

Simply said you can't have absolutly no bottleneck. You can have a little bit, but something will always bottleneck. Don't worry too much about it, just get the best for your money

11 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Simply said you can't have absolutly no bottleneck. You can have a little bit, but something will always bottleneck. Don't worry too much about it, just get the best for your money

But I don't want it to be like my amd a10 7890k where the CPU is at 100% and the GPU can only get to like 30-50%

1 hour ago, PlayboiCarti said:

But I don't want it to be like my amd a10 7890k where the CPU is at 100% and the GPU can only get to like 30-50%

yeah, that's not going to happen. But I think you can spend your money better. with a x58 board and an overclocked xeon for example, or a 4770k or 4790k. or if you want to spend a bit more, and get a nice ryzen cpu, but you need ddr4 for that

41 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

yeah, that's not going to happen. But I think you can spend your money better. with a x58 board and an overclocked xeon for example, or a 4770k or 4790k. or if you want to spend a bit more, and get a nice ryzen cpu, but you need ddr4 for that

I have decided I will get a Intel core i7-3770 (non k) as this is the best within my -£100 budget is that a good chip?

21 minutes ago, PlayboiCarti said:

I have decided I will get a Intel core i7-3770 (non k) as this is the best within my -£100 budget is that a good chip?

Well, it's not a bad chip, its much better than that 2500k, but why the non-k?

8 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Well, it's not a bad chip, its much better than that 2500k, but why the non-k?

We'll because the K is well out my budget, will this 3770 still fit in my motherboard which I specified earlier?

It would work, but it's a bit much for a vrm heatsinkless board, and I would highly recommend one with a 3770.

Just now, PlayboiCarti said:

what does that mean?? vrm heatskinless?? can you send me a link to one that is micro ATX size?

thanks.

Btw, look for x58 too. With a cheap air cooler and a good xeon you can get 6 cores on the cheap. Only the boards are harder to find...

21 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Btw, look for x58 too. With a cheap air cooler and a good xeon you can get 6 cores on the cheap. Only the boards are harder to find...

I would love a 6 core but not for that MOBO price ?

13 minutes ago, PlayboiCarti said:

yeah but the boards are expensive AF

Have you searched second hand too?

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

Have you searched second hand too?

yup

Just now, PlayboiCarti said:

yup

Well, I see them going for around 100 bucks. Let's say another 40 for a 6 core xeon x5680, a brand new cooler for 30, then you would have a great upgrade for 170 bucks. Just to give you an idea

9 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Well, I see them going for around 100 bucks. Let's say another 40 for a 6 core xeon x5680, a brand new cooler for 30, then you would have a great upgrade for 170 bucks. Just to give you an idea

but in the UK they are hard to find and expensive whereas if i buy from america i have to pay 60 bucks for postage lol

2 minutes ago, PlayboiCarti said:

but in the UK they are hard to find and expensive whereas if i buy from america i have to pay 60 bucks for postage lol

Well, you know I wasn't searching in the us, right? I was looking from a dutch point of view, so it isn't that far off