Android tablets w/ Snapdragon 8cx possible?

WhiteSkyMage

Qualcomm announced that really powerful SoC that looks like it can match an Apple A12/X. Why are they marketing it for laptops and not for tablets? You can have a big enough battery in an Android tablet to supply those 7W. I would like an Android tablet with the power of a console...(like the iPad has an Xbox 1 performance). I don't actually care if it weights 2kg and it being fatter than all the tablets that exist on the market currently. 

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

probebly because that chip would be really expensive. I expect something like a surface perhaps, but that's about it

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

probably because that chip would be really expensive. I expect something like a surface perhaps, but that's about it

A surface-like Android tablet is what I am asking for... I don't care if it costs $1000-$2000. This is how much iPads cost anyway...though I wouldn't buy an Apple device, I need an Android with the same kind of power. 

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

Just now, WhiteSkyMage said:

A surface-like Android tablet is what I am asking for... I don't care if it costs $1000-$2000. This is how much iPads cost anyway...though I wouldn't buy an Apple device, I need an Android with the same kind of power. 

well, once again, I can see it happen. but as far as I know they don't exist yet, or announced one. But I would suspect hp, dell, lenovo or microsoft to release one

8 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

Btw, you know android x86 exists, right?

yes. But where are the Ryzen/Vega APU tablets then? I will not buy a Surface Pro with the shitty intel integraded HD Iris graphics. They SUCK.

I need Ryzen Mobile and Vega 11 in a tablet (15W SoC). That's gonna crush both Apple A12Xs (in iPads) and anything from Qualcomm. Yes, Battery won't be long, but I can sacrifice WEIGHT and THINNESS for an even bigger battery. Maybe dual or triple batteries. I.E. I want to carry powerful BRICK of a tablet. Double the fatness of this first generation iPad. Example:

Untitled.png

58 minutes ago, WhiteSkyMage said:

yes. But where are the Ryzen/Vega APU tablets then? I will not buy a Surface Pro with the shitty intel integraded HD Iris graphics. They SUCK.

I need Ryzen Mobile and Vega 11 in a tablet (15W SoC). That's gonna crush both Apple A12Xs (in iPads) and anything from Qualcomm. Yes, Battery won't be long, but I can sacrifice WEIGHT and THINNESS for an even bigger battery. Maybe dual or triple batteries. I.E. I want to carry powerful BRICK of a tablet. Double the fatness of this first generation iPad. Example:

I haven't seen any company exept apple and intel in the higher end tablets tbh. So I can't say more than wait and look around...