Evga GTX 1080 ti Hybrid kit

Hello, I recently have bought a Nvidia GTX 1080 ti FE. At full load my temps  reach 90 celcius, and so i cranked up my fan speed to 90-100% to keep full load temps to around 70celcius. But as you may know leaving my fan speed almost always in the 70-100% is very loud and wear out the card faster. So i thought of an alternative- Aftermarket cooling. At first i thought of water cooling with all those fancy tubes and stuff, but to make it work i would spend hundreds of dollars. And so i found the Evga GTX 1080 ti hybrid colling kit, that suposedly drop the temperature from 80-90 to 50-60 and drop the noise a bit too. But the problem is, i dont seem to be finding any online, and on the official EVGA site. So i would like to ask, is this cooling option that good, or are there any other optioms? Any help would be wonderful.

7 minutes ago, PcNewbie01 said:

Hello, I recently have bought a Nvidia GTX 1080 ti FE. At full load my temps  reach 90 celcius, and so i cranked up my fan speed to 90-100% to keep full load temps to around 70celcius. But as you may know leaving my fan speed almost always in the 70-100% is very loud and wear out the card faster. So i thought of an alternative- Aftermarket cooling. At first i thought of water cooling with all those fancy tubes and stuff, but to make it work i would spend hundreds of dollars. And so i found the Evga GTX 1080 ti hybrid colling kit, that suposedly drop the temperature from 80-90 to 50-60 and drop the noise a bit too. But the problem is, i dont seem to be finding any online, and on the official EVGA site. So i would like to ask, is this cooling option that good, or are there any other optioms? Any help would be wonderful.

I thought those were concepts. Not sure though, just what I remember.

The EVGA GPU Hybrid Cooler Kit for last generation Pascal cards has been discontinued.

Alternatively, you can try NZXT G12 with a compatible CPU water-cooling kit. Or go with EK water-cooling.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

no experience with the hybrid kit my self but a nzxt kraken g12 with any AIO of your choise works great. (and when i say with any AIO check the compatibility list ofc :P )

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

I used the EVGA hybrid kit on my GTX 1080s. If you can find one, they're great.

1 hour ago, PcNewbie01 said:

Have you considered an aftermarket air cooler like the morpheus 2 or accerelaero (not exact spelling). These will be a substantial improved over the stock cooler in most cases.

they GONE bro, the production on them was very limited and all the stock was heavily discounted and sold off months ago (I picked up 4 of themsince they also fit the Titan Xp's for like 90-100 bucks each on Amazon) no one has any anymore, the 1080ti production has ended so I highly doubt EVGA will be producing any more of them, if all you want is the cooling capacity and don't care about looks you can buy ANY Hybrid kit and just use the pump/block out of it on the GPU (see the Gamers Nexus Hybrid Conversion video for the 1080ti) or you can get one of those NZXT G12 brackets and slap any compatible AIO onto it or you can try to find an A240G kit from EK WaterBlocks and go full loop for maybe a 100 bucks more then the other options.

May be able to find one somewhere, eBay amazon. Told my friend to get them while they were in stock at microcenter. 

Perhaps get an evga 1080ti sc cooler from eBay or something. Assuming your case can support an open air cooler.  

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

6 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

May be able to find one somewhere, eBay amazon. Told my friend to get them while they were in stock at microcenter. 

Perhaps get an evga 1080ti sc cooler from eBay or something. Assuming your case can support an open air cooler.  

they sold out on Amazon except for one third party seller trying to get like $500 for one, Sold Out on B&H Photo, sold out on Newegg, some A-hole wants like $800 on Ebay, here's the part number see for yourself 400-HY-5598-B1

Oh well, i was really hoping to get my hands on the hybrid kit. So i saw a couple of comments saying i should try G12 with a compatible cooler like Kraken 62x or 72x. Would a setup like G12+Kraken 62x reach temp drops like the Hybrid kit? Or should i consider searching for available Hybrid kit / or a similar kit?

I purchased one of these for my 1080Ti: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I3ETT84/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

All I had to do was remove the shroud around the vapour chamber, the vapour chamber itself. Add a 1.5mm copper shim to the GPU die (ones designed for the PS3 repair on ebay work great).

Unscrew the mounting bracket from the water cooler, turn it around and screw it back on (for clearance issues, making sure to keep the block squeezed tightly together otherwise it leaks).

Use the mounting screws provided to mount the block. One quick and easy hybrid mod without having to tear the whole card apart.

Using an aio on it is gonna be the same as any other aio. The hybrid just looks better and is more refined for a narrower market. 

Id try to get one as much as possible while not getting ripped off. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz