What rig will you bring to the LAN party?

TRITIUMNITR0X

I will be bringing my PC, it is a New Ark 90 case, hopefully I will have completed my custom hardline water cooling loop by then.

I7-8086k @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Aorus ultra gaming wifi op

Asus 1080ti turbo 11gb

(if I have water cooling it will be overclocked, but the stock fan is garbage)

32gb Trident ZRGB 3200mHz

• 4 months later...

I have this great tower with an RX480 and an FX8350 and 16gb if ram... But i will be bringing my surface 4 instead haha, traveling from brazil, i am not able to take things that are too heavy, even more one with a glass panel

WIN_20190719_23_30_40_Pro.jpg

I'd love to bring my main rig from home, but the Corsair Obsidian 500SE case it's in is way to heavy and fragile to risk it on a plane. So I will be coming to the BYOC with a MSI GS75 Stealth.

I am going to bring my MSI GE63 Raider RGB Laptop,

Has a 120hz panel, 8th Gen i7, and a 1060 in it.

Likely will bring my keyboard just cause I prefer to game on an actual keyboard vs laptop keyboard. 

I never was a fan of gaming laptops but I got this one to travel with to work on while I wasn't home and I will say it runs games real smooth.

Stoked to see some peoples full builds though. That's gonna be part of the fun of the BYOC area for me.

22 minutes ago, coma said:

I am going to bring my MSI GE63 Raider RGB Laptop,

Has a 120hz panel, 8th Gen i7, and a 1060 in it.

Likely will bring my keyboard just cause I prefer to game on an actual keyboard vs laptop keyboard. 

I never was a fan of gaming laptops but I got this one to travel with to work on while I wasn't home and I will say it runs games real smooth.

Stoked to see some peoples full builds though. That's gonna be part of the fun of the BYOC area for me.

I've had a GS63 for a couple years now, it turns into a jet when I turn a game on. I'd like to see how the added thickness helps with cooling on yours. 

Just now, Austinjh said:

I've had a GS63 for a couple years now, it turns into a jet when I turn a game on. I'd like to see how the added thickness helps with cooling on yours. 

Mine definitely sounds like it's preparing for takeoff when I'm gaming with it, but it seems to handle Apex Legends and Dota just fine.

2 hours ago, Austinjh said:

Yep it pretty much sounds like a jet taking off haha. But with headphones it's far less noticeable.

Going nice and compact with my Alienware m15 r1

i7-8750

2080 maxq

144Hz 1080p display. 

I fully acknowledge that the 2080 maxq is too much card for that display, but when at home it has to run the Alienware 34 in ultra wide, so it's just right on the desk. 

On 12/13/2018 at 3:24 PM, ghostrrider said:

I'm bringing this:

20181213_150713.thumb.jpg.9c1d435f8a961d84f62810c3481c4781.jpg

Node 202, MSI B450I, Ryzen 5 2600, Nactua NH-L9a CPU cooler, 16GB DDR4 3200, GTX 1080 FE (with 2 Noctua A12x15s to keep it cool)

Where did you get that Nvidia sticker? ? 

PC in Profile

Decided to go big or go home. Brought my girlfriend along so I built a micro atx Threadripper 1900x system with 32GB of ddr4 that I split into two gaming vm's using Unraid. My half of the system gets an rtx 2080 and her half gets an rx 480.

Ryzen 2600, 16 gb ram, gtx 1060 3gb, see recent status update.

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

4790k, and 1080ti slammed into an matx motherboard and case. It all had it fit in a check bag, and I'll find out tomorrow if everything made it in one piece