Q77 chipset on 2011 mobo + issue with boot

After 2 weeks of trying, I finally managed to get into BIOS of my new mobo, but I still couldn't get it to boot from USB or HDD. After pulling battery for 30 minutes I get straight into BIOS but with stick or HDD attached it beeps few times and getting stuck with black screen and postcode AA or Ab(Ad?) So, do I have to flash BIOS directly using programmer or there something else? Also, how Chinese were able to put 1155 chipset on 2011 mobo?!

IMG_20181208_091313.jpg

IMG_20181203_221811.jpg

7 minutes ago, RabbitPeper said:

Also, how Chinese were able to put 1155 chipset on 2011 mobo?!

I think you found your answer. Good luck getting it working. While technically LGA 2011 was the performance version of LGA 1155 (I think), I don't think I've ever seen one run on the other. I don't even understand how it could. They physically have different amounts of pins... the chipset wouldn't know what to do with the extra pins...

Note to self, don't ever buy off brand chinese motherboards. This is the 2nd one this week that someone has made a post about and has failed to get working. 

Can you send a pick of bare chipset under the heatsink? Im curious what chip it really is. Im guessing its actually c602 and rebranded.

2 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Can you send a pick of bare chipset under the heatsink? Im curious what chip it really is. Im guessing its actually c602 and rebranded.

I tried to remove heatsink but thermal pad is too sticky and I'm afraid to rip out chipset

2 hours ago, corrado33 said:

I think you found your answer. Good luck getting it working. While technically LGA 2011 was the performance version of LGA 1155 (I think), I don't think I've ever seen one run on the other. I don't even understand how it could. They physically have different amounts of pins... the chipset wouldn't know what to do with the extra pins...

Note to self, don't ever buy off brand chinese motherboards. This is the 2nd one this week that someone has made a post about and has failed to get working. 

Judging by comments and videos about this mobo, I'm only one who have this issue. 

7 hours ago, RabbitPeper said:

I tried to remove heatsink but thermal pad is too sticky and I'm afraid to rip out chipset

did you remove the screws or clips on the bottom

9 hours ago, corrado33 said:

I don't think I've ever seen one run on the other. I don't even understand how it could. They physically have different amounts of pins...

The chipsets themselves are very similar actually. Most of the extra pins are for RAM(>170 pins per channel), power (on 1151 you have around 700 (!) power related pins) and PCIe (4 per lane). Given that the chipsets don't inherently add different functionality, it wouldn't be surprising if they have similar, compatible pinouts.

Xeon e5649@4.4 GHz on Asus Rampage II Extreme or Gigabyte x58a-OC (whatever I feel like to set up at a time) , 6x4 GB Kingston HyperX 1600, Gainward GTX 670 Phantom, Samsung 840 Evo 240 GB, BeQuiet L8 530W

6 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

did you remove the screws or clips on the bottom

Removed screws, probably neecd heatgun in order to remove thermal adhesive