TechLinked not showing up in my Subscriptions feed

Catsrules

Anyone else having issues with TechLinked video not showing up in your subscription feed?

This happened on two video that I am aware of, the video today, and the video that was released on the 5th. I found both videos on the recommend section on my home screen. But it was not in my Subscriptions.

It looks like it eventually appears as I can now see the video Edge is Dead (released on the 5th) but that it certainly wasn't there the day when it came out, I thought it was just a Youtube bug so I didn't pay too much attention. But now can't see the video that was released today yet on my Subscriptions only on my home screen.

Super strange, I haven't had this issue before, at least that I am aware of.

1 minute ago, corrado33 said:

Did you click the bell?

No I haven't but that shouldn't matter, if I am subscribed it should show up in my Subscriptions.

As far as I aware the bell is just for alerts to new videos I don't want that. I just want new video to show up in my Subscription page.

Oh reading some of the YouTube comments it sounds like a lot of people are having the same issue as I am. Very interesting I wonder why this is happening, if it is Youtube's doing or a setting on the Techlinked channel. .