Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Asus Aura RGB Headers

Quarters

Whatsup guys, I have a Asus TUF board that only has 1 RGB header. Now, I plan on adding a new cpu cooler(Cooler Master  ml240r), an additional RGB fan, and1 or 2 LED strips.  

Now with only 1 RGB header, how do I hook all of them up to the board so Aura Sync will work for all of them. 

NOTE; the ML240R comes with some type of controller that I can plug things into

The included ARGB controller has RGB and addressable RGB ports to connect to the motherboard.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 hour ago, brob said:

The included ARGB controller has RGB and addressable RGB ports to connect to the motherboard.

I'm assuming this "ARGB controller" is that controller I'm talking about in my post, right?

And if so, I noticed that the controller has one side of 3 pins and another side of 4pins, what does that mean?

12 hours ago, Quarters said:

I'm assuming this "ARGB controller" is that controller I'm talking about in my post, right?

And if so, I noticed that the controller has one side of 3 pins and another side of 4pins, what does that mean?

If you have looked at the documentation on the web site you should have seen a diagram that labels one RGB and the other Addressable RGB. Addressable RGB allows individual LED control. Check your motherboard documentation to see which one you have.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.