Subnautica FREE on December 14

Paul Rudd

Starting December 14, 2018, the Epic Games Store will be providing FREE games every 2 weeks! Subnautica will be the first game available for free and Super Meat Boy will be the 2nd FREE game on December 28, 2018. I'm letting everyone here know this now because I can go ahead and tell you that a game like Subnautica being given out for FREE will go like hotcakes and the first ones ready to claim their copy will be the ones to get the game before they most likely run out.

There's also a lot to be known about the Epic Games Launcher. There are quite a few titles being removed from Steam and they will now be exclusive to the Epic Games Launcher. Games like Ashen and Satisfactory are among these titles. So go ahead and bookmark the Epic Games Store as soon as possible if you want to own Subnautica completely FREE in 1 week from today.

Honestly at first I was super skeptical of another game store, but the way Epic is handling it, with the huge player base they already have, I'm more optimistic than anything.

Hope it forces Valve to pick up their shit

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

15 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

This thing... Valve Store ? Looks like a t-shirt shop.

Oh lol I thought you were joking

Steam, Steam is made by Valve

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

55 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Steam, Steam is made by Valve

Oh. Well, what's wrong with Steam? What do they need to pick up on?

18 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

Oh. Well, what's wrong with Steam? What do they need to pick up on?

Still very slow, constantly has problems switching page to page, bad customer service, sales have gone downhill incredibly, they take a huge chunk of sales % from developers etc. I might just be pessimistic but if I didn't have so many games and friends on the platform I'd definitely be using GOG or something of the like

When you already have both of these games.

Image result for meh meme

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

Still very slow

When? Where? How? In what way?

constantly has problems switching page to page

I only notice this during major Steam sales. I would think it has to do with the traffic. Very annoying but expected when so many people are visiting Steam. Do you have problems switching page to page all the time, like outside of major sales? I don't unless Steam is temporarily down or something.

bad customer service

I've only once used customer service to get a refund for a game I didn't like. I was refunded very quickly. What bad experiences have you had with their CS exactly?

sales have gone downhill incredibly, they take a huge chunk of sales % from developers etc

Now this I have noticed myself. The major sales have been pitiful in 2018 so far. Hopefully they can continue with their track record of at least having the best sales during Christmas. They were excellent in 2016 and pretty decent in 2017 so we'll have to wait and see. I recently heard about devs being to blame for prices so I'm not surprised at all. I haven't been a big fan of many game developers in recent years, there's a lot of money grubbers involved. They seem to think they're genius artists or something. I support free game developers the most and the ones that put a perfect price tag on the experience gamers are getting. Ninja Theory being one of my favorites. Hellblade SS started at $19.99 at release and has since been at decent sale prices($14.99 on Steam, $17.99 at Humble and GOG). It's now priced at $29.99 and imo is well deserving of that raise only being out a year and a third and the game is in fact a masterpiece. Ninja Theory also made Enslaved Odyssey to the West free at a few websites and less than $4.99 at all major sale websites. If only other devs would do this practice would they get better praise from me. Even DMC has decent sale prices all the time. Currently $6.00 over at GMG right now and usually around $6.00-$7.49 everywhere else when a sale takes place.

One more thing to note about Steam sales this year, I have at least noticed that deals are to be found on older titles. 70-90% off on a LOT of them during major sales. At least they are trying. GOG still thinks people will pay AAA prices for games created back in the 90's. Tough to understand that practice.

I need another game client like I need a hole in my forehead... I do already own Subnautica. I have had it for years...very early access (anyone remember the terraformer tool?) I have to say it is quite a tempting deal they're offering

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, Techstorm970 said:

I actually own both games as well. Otherwise this topic probably wouldn't exist.

22 minutes ago, Razor Blade said:

anyone remember the terraformer tool?

Never got that far into the game to use it. I wish I'd play it more but I play so many other games it's tough for SubN to even have a chance to be played on my PC lately. Especially now that I've recently been playing PS1, PS2 and SNES games on my PC.

2 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

Never got that far into the game to use it. I wish I'd play it more but I play so many other games it's tough for SubN to even have a chance to be played on my PC lately.

Unfortunately it was taken out of the game sometime during . Though I hadn't experienced issues, I heard it caused performance problems.

https://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/142291/no-more-terraformer-digging

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

On 12/7/2018 at 7:38 PM, Slottr said:

Still very slow, constantly has problems switching page to page, bad customer service, sales have gone downhill incredibly, they take a huge chunk of sales % from developers etc. I might just be pessimistic but if I didn't have so many games and friends on the platform I'd definitely be using GOG or something of the like

I hate Steam. Just moving from the library to the store page is slow, it freezes all the time, and unless it was fixed watching YouTube videos in the workshop would often cause it to freeze and I'd have to restart Steam. They also can't remember that I keep inputting "I'm old enough for fake violence or boobs." It's a home PC, I don't need "NSFW" content censored. On the topic of censorship, it's also annoying as hell that they replace "naughty" words with hearts and there's no way to disable it. Do they think the entire userbase is 6 years old?

GOG is something to work towards. I check there first to see if there's any games I want. There's no reason not to since you don't need a launcher for any of the games.

Subnautica is mighty tempting, but it is just another l'd need on top of Origin for the 1 game I play there and uPlay for the other 1 game I play there.

#Muricaparrotgang

18 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Just moving from the library to the store page is slow, it freezes all the time, and unless it was fixed watching YouTube videos in the workshop would often cause it to freeze and I'd have to restart Steam.

I've never had this issue. It is sometimes slow during major sales or when Steam just so happens to be down, that's it. And Steam is rarely down compared to Xbox Live. Steam is down maybe 1, 2 times a year. 

GOG is something to work towards. I check there first to see if there's any games I want.

I have yet to make a single purchase at GOG. Sometimes they have decent free games but other than that, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would pay the amounts of money they have set for old ass games. And the prices of their new games are beyond insulting.

Subnautica is mighty tempting, but it is just another l'd need on top of Origin for the 1 game I play there and uPlay for the other 1 game I play there.

You don't like the Origin launcher? You don't like the UPlay launcher? You don't like the Epic Games launcher? Sure, I only play 1-2 games on each but I also play only 1-2 games on the GOG launcher and the Blizzard launcher. All of these launchers work flawlessly for me though. You just don't like having multiple launchers or something? If so, why exactly? What exactly is not to like from their performance?

On 12/8/2018 at 3:16 AM, Techstorm970 said:

Image result for meh meme

Subnautica is really recommended to others too. ;)

So a chance for them to get it... though no multiplayer :(

17 minutes ago, TechyBen said:

Subnautica is really recommended to others too. ;)

So a chance for them to get it... though no multiplayer :(

Call me a buzzkill, but multiplayer would ruin the game IMO.  The whole premise of the game is that you're stranded alone in the ocean of an alien planet.  That is so much of what makes Subnautica -- well -- Subnautica!

I also highly recommend it.  The game's lack of GOTY-type nominations is a damn shame.

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

2 minutes ago, Techstorm970 said:

Call me a buzzkill, but multiplayer would ruin the game IMO.  The whole premise of the game is that you're stranded alone in the ocean of an alien planet.  That is so much of what makes Subnautica -- well -- Subnautica!

I also highly recommend it.  The game's lack of GOTY-type nominations is a damn shame.

When I say Multiplayer, I'm old school and mean Co-op... you'd share the "shark swims up behind you" thing together... "What mate, where" "Behind you" "I don't seee.... GAHHH!!!!". ;)

8 minutes ago, TechyBen said:

Co-op

Was thinking the same thing when I read that @Techstorm970 mentioned MP would ruin the game. Coop(just the two of us) would be a great addition to the game down the line. Like when people eventually get tired of it or really used to it. Bringing in 1 friend would be an excellent way to then play it. Possibly 4 players at one time would work but that's kind of pushing the "alone" factor. Maybe 3 people total? Like in Unbroken.

16 minutes ago, whiskerslaboratory said:

Ok sorry for the stupid question, but these giveaways, will I be able to activate these games on steam?

I'm about 89% certain you may have to play them on the Epic Games launcher. The good news is that the Epic Games launcher works flawlessly. It better since a lot of games are being removed from Steam and going to the Epic Games launcher.

8 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

I've never had this issue. It is sometimes slow during major sales or when Steam just so happens to be down, that's it. And Steam is rarely down compared to Xbox Live. Steam is down maybe 1, 2 times a year. 

I have yet to make a single purchase at GOG. Sometimes they have decent free games but other than that, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would pay the amounts of money they have set for old ass games. And the prices of their new games are beyond insulting.

You don't like the Origin launcher? You don't like the UPlay launcher? You don't like the Epic Games launcher? Sure, I only play 1-2 games on each but I also play only 1-2 games on the GOG launcher and the Blizzard launcher. All of these launchers work flawlessly for me though. You just don't like having multiple launchers or something? If so, why exactly? What exactly is not to like from their performance?

Just because you don't have the issue with Steam doesn't mean no one else does. It's often slow, freezes, and crashes. I don't use Live so I can't say anything.

Most of the GOG games are $5 or under and unavailable anywhere else. Any new games they have are... the exact same price as everywhere else. I don't know how you could have an issue with that. They also constantly have stuff on sale. Just because they don't have sales at the same time as Steam doesn't mean that they don't at all or that it's more expensive. The sales they give (If the game is available on Steam) is also usually the same amount, if not less.

It's just one game series, but Freespace Descent, 1, and 2 are all on GOG. Steam has Freespace 2. It's $10 on both, and goes on sale on GOG frequently.

Another note is, the customer support on GOG is generally better, and they make sure to update and patch games so it actually works on Windows 7/8/10. Steam might get to it eventually, but it takes a long time, if it ever happens. They also do this nifty thing where if you own a game on Steam OR GOG... or maybe just Steam... you can get a "free" copy for the other platform, up to the developers choice though, and hence only certain games. But it's nice to be able to have Alan Wake on both platforms.

Origin, uPlay, Bethesda, Blizzard, and Epic are basically bloatware. I don't like keeping a bunch of random files and programs on my computer. Having Origin installed because of 1 game is irritating. Then every time I want to play that 1 game I have to wait for Origin to update first. The store sucks, and there's no reason to buy anything other than EA games from there. I don't even like that Steam is constantly running. Right now, using nothing with Steam I have 6 active processes that I'm not really using.

Gog does have a launcher, but it's completely optional and doesn't include any DRM, which is another bonus. I don't have to dick around with where I store or move my files, and games tend to get even a slight boost from removing Denuvo and the like. When I'm playing a GOG game, the only thing running is the game. As soon as I'm done with that, it goes away and I have zero active processes.

Other than the craptastic UI in all of the other launchers, I don't use them enough to actively despise them other than the fact that I'm required to have them to play shit that's installed on my hard drive. Needing a new launcher for each game I own is just unnecessary bloat. Each launcher takes up space, and I don't care if space is cheap, it shouldn't need to exist.

If Epic pull the rug out from Steam, which I doubt, I'll move there. I'll probably pick up Subnautica if I remember because I'm cheap, but I won't be too happy about it.

#Muricaparrotgang

Another good point for going DRM free (although the newer ones might not have this problem) is whenever the DRM servers inevitably die so you can't play the game anymore. Epic making a push into Steams territory is a big step, but what happens if they fail? There's a potential that they could just cancel the store and only host their own games like the other companies do, so what happens to your Subnautica then?

As long as you have the install files from GOG (Or just the game files) it doesn't matter if they die.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

Just because you don't have the issue with Steam doesn't mean no one else does. It's often slow, freezes, and crashes.

Weird.

Most of the GOG games are $5 or under and unavailable anywhere else.

I have yet to see this. The unavailable part I think I have seen but the games under $5.00 that I notice usually suck.

Any new games they have are... the exact same price as everywhere else. I don't know how you could have an issue with that.

I think this is because I rarely check the price of most new games.

They also constantly have stuff on sale. Just because they don't have sales at the same time as Steam doesn't mean that they don't at all or that it's more expensive. The sales they give (If the game is available on Steam) is also usually the same amount, if not less. Another note is, the customer support on GOG is generally better, and they make sure to update and patch games so it actually works on Windows 7/8/10.

Interesting, glad to hear this. I will check more often then.

They also do this nifty thing where if you own a game on Steam OR GOG... or maybe just Steam... you can get a "free" copy for the other platform, up to the developers choice though, and hence only certain games. But it's nice to be able to have Alan Wake on both platforms.

Never knew this. Are you saying some of my Steam games I can play on GOG? Not sure why I would though. It would benefit me more the other way around so I can get Steam achievements on my GOG games. On GOG I have Dungeons 2, Gwent, Oxenfree, Shadow Warrior 2, The King of Fighters 2002, The Witcher Enhanced Edition, Unreal Gold and Ziggurat. How do I find out if any of these are eligible to install on Steam?

Origin, uPlay, Bethesda, Blizzard, and Epic are basically bloatware. I don't like keeping a bunch of random files and programs on my computer. Having Origin installed because of 1 game is irritating. Then every time I want to play that 1 game I have to wait for Origin to update first.

I've never noticed these being bloatware at all. I have 4 TB's of HDD space. And each one is less than a half a gig. I do recall having to update Origin countless times to be able to play the 1 game I play(BF1) but just like not having an SSD, this gives me time to snag something to drink or watch a random YouTube video or go potty. These things are a convenience to me. Thus why I have yet to own an SSD.

The store sucks, and there's no reason to buy anything other than EA games from there.

Now I may have to agree with you on this one. I have noticed good deals arise, just less often. They usually show up during major sales on other websites. I got BF1 and ALL the DLC for a total of $5.00 on Origin a few months ago. Hit 40 hours in BF1 in no time. Haven't played in over a month though because I'm currently playing PS1 and PS2 games in 1440p using mods.

I don't even like that Steam is constantly running.

Why?

Gog does have a launcher, but it's completely optional and doesn't include any DRM, which is another bonus.

I did not know this. When I installed GOG games it made me install GOG Galaxy in order to play them. I rarely play my GOG games so I haven't worried about not using the launcher.

Other than the craptastic UI in all of the other launchers

I do notice this so I just spend as little time in them as possible.

Needing a new launcher for each game I own is just unnecessary bloat. Each launcher takes up space, and I don't care if space is cheap, it shouldn't need to exist.

I'm glad it exists. I can just load up any of my games just by clicking on their icon since I have them all on 4 TB's of space. I might even add another 3TB HDD since I have one more slot to do so. I've been having to uninstall a lot of games recently because my 4TB's are filled to the brim. 100-200GB free on both HDD's.

I'll probably pick up Subnautica if I remember because I'm cheap, but I won't be too happy about it.

You know you'll be as happy as can be picking it up on the 14th asap otherwise you might not get a copy. They always limit the best deals. 

59 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

so what happens to your Subnautica then?

Good thing I already own a copy of Subnautica.

59 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

As long as you have the install files from GOG (Or just the game files) it doesn't matter if they die.

I do have the install files for Subnautica(and the game files). But I know what you mean.

I bought Subnautica back when it was still cool.....I am/was too scared to complete it.

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

5 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

Weird.

I have yet to see this. The unavailable part I think I have seen but the games under $5.00 that I notice usually suck.

I think this is because I rarely check the price of most new games.

Interesting, glad to hear this. I will check more often then.

Never knew this. Are you saying some of my Steam games I can play on GOG? Not sure why I would though. It would benefit me more the other way around so I can get Steam achievements on my GOG games. On GOG I have Dungeons 2, Gwent, Oxenfree, Shadow Warrior 2, The King of Fighters 2002, The Witcher Enhanced Edition, Unreal Gold and Ziggurat. How do I find out if any of these are eligible to install on Steam?

I've never noticed these being bloatware at all. I have 4 TB's of HDD space. And each one is less than a half a gig. I do recall having to update Origin countless times to be able to play the 1 game I play(BF1) but just like not having an SSD, this gives me time to snag something to drink or watch a random YouTube video or go potty. These things are a convenience to me. Thus why I have yet to own an SSD.

Now I may have to agree with you on this one. I have noticed good deals arise, just less often. They usually show up during major sales on other websites. I got BF1 and ALL the DLC for a total of $5.00 on Origin a few months ago. Hit 40 hours in BF1 in no time. Haven't played in over a month though because I'm currently playing PS1 and PS2 games in 1440p using mods.

Why?

I did not know this. When I installed GOG games it made me install GOG Galaxy in order to play them. I rarely play my GOG games so I haven't worried about not using the launcher.

I do notice this so I just spend as little time in them as possible.

I'm glad it exists. I can just load up any of my games just by clicking on their icon since I have them all on 4 TB's of space. I might even add another 3TB HDD since I have one more slot to do so. I've been having to uninstall a lot of games recently because my 4TB's are filled to the brim. 100-200GB free on both HDD's.

You know you'll be as happy as can be picking it up on the 14th asap otherwise you might not get a copy. They always limit the best deals. 

Good thing I already own a copy of Subnautica.

I do have the install files for Subnautica(and the game files). But I know what you mean.

Wow there's a lot going on now.

Games sucking is subjective. Keep in mind GOG used to be Good Old Games, so most of their inventory is 90's and early 2000's. That was their shtick. A lot of people still like those old games.

I know you can get certain Steam games on GOG, I'm not sure if it goes the other way around. I've also only noticed it being during the big sales, like the 4 seasons, Black Friday/Cyber Monday. It might be a limited time only thing, and again it's up to the developers to decide if they want to do it since it is "giving away" a free copy essentially. Sort of. But when it's available they have a list of all the games currently going for it.

If I wanted to snag a drink or watch a YouTube video I wouldn't start up a game. I start up a game because I want to play the game, not wait for a download. Again, just because the file sizes are small doesn't mean I want all that software I don't really use installed, much less constantly running. I manually disable my drawing tablet drivers upon system reboots because I don't like having things run that are unnecessary. If all these games came out on Steam or whatever else you'd only need 1, so they are bloatware. It's like when you buy a laptop or new phone and it's got shitloads of random apps and programs you don't need.

It seems to be that GOG wants to push Galaxy, and by default it creates a shortcut icon that opens the game through Galaxy. It happened to The Witcher 3 on my brothers PC. If you go into your install folder you can make a shortcut directly to the .exe and bypass Galaxy and just boot straight into the game. Galaxy is only supposed to be a more convenient way to browse the store front and keep up to date. At some point they also had a selling point of keeping old versions, so if a game update came out that broke your game you could roll back. Don't know if they actually kept that though.

You can't deny that only using 1 launcher (Or in the case of GOG no launcher at all) is much easier than trying to run 7.

#Muricaparrotgang