How to convince teacher?

UnwantedLinks

don't you are not as smart as you think you are.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

18 hours ago, 6thOntheLeft said:

I wanna convince my teacher that I'm the best with technology knowledge.

Any ideas?

Please help

Are you, though? The best compared to whom?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I mean if you need help convincing them, you probably aren't

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, wasab said:

All my teachers were old.... Except one newbie teacher I had in high school. It was like literally his first year teaching, he was 25 and extreamly popular among the female students. I guess his good looks and friendly demeanor has something to do with it. 

Of course it would, but also personal connections and minimum-medium qualifications, and a clean background check. No one wants to hire someone that is a downer or someone the hiring person doesnt get along with.

45 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Of course it would, but also personal connections and minimum-medium qualifications, and a clean background check. No one wants to hire someone that is a downer or someone the hiring person doesnt get along with.

I've seen many such people in academia though. In fact, this guy used to be my professor.

https://www.bluegroup.systems/posts/2016-10-22-the-best-way-to-not-get-tenure/

He did not get tenure because he was basically an asshole to everyone. 

He is extreamly talented, Harvard PhD, many published papers and reseraches under his belt and so on but ... he was also an abrasive asshole. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

14 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

Make a clock out of a breadboard, discrete 7400 series ICs, and some 7 Segment displays. Make sure it displays time in a 24 hour format such that it counts down the time to 0000, with hours, minutes, and seconds. Take extra special care to make sure it beeps at a somewhat loud volume every second, and make a big deal showing it off. Last, but not least, make sure it uses a large LiPo battery pack for power, and that it is mounted in an obviously viewable location on the clock.

Lol pretty sure that kids going to be bullied for life as a result, some people just don’t think.

2 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

Lol pretty sure that kids going to be bullied for life as a result, some people just don’t think.

Bullied? Doubtful. The kids family won many lawsuits, becoming somewhat wealthy in the process. The child got to meet many prominent figures, including POTUS and astronauts that have flown on the ISS, and was awarded full scholarships to some decent out of country schools. That incident put Ahmed on the fast track to the good life.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

29 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

Bullied? Doubtful. The kids family won many lawsuits, becoming somewhat wealthy in the process. The child got to meet many prominent figures, including POTUS and astronauts that have flown on the ISS, and was awarded full scholarships to some decent out of country schools. That incident put Ahmed on the fast track to the good life.

How many people do you think, think that he does not deserve this for faking to bring a bomb to school. Apparently he was a problem student, and really he should have known better. Good for him? Maybe. Worth it? No. It does not teach value. Scholarships and university entrance is earnt. Why even study hard at school anymore for him, if he's now guaranteed university? Does he think maybe he could fake more stuff and get away with it (Was proven in the media it was faked)? 

Discrimination is awful, but sometimes people overlook many things. Should this incident have happened? No. He was a victim of propaganda, not the teacher however. 

The truth is we don't know all the facts, no one knows all the facts. Was it a bomb? No of course not, but what made the teacher think it was? Does it look like a bomb? Yes, almost comic-like - characteristically. Did he have bad character? Apparently so, according to the media. Would I have made the same decision? Yes, if someone with a bad reputation comes to the school, especially in the US - and as someone of islam descent in the not ideal country he should know better, with something that looks like a bomb, of course. This is a country with rampant school shootings, not safe at all in schools. 

Whether my opinion is right or not doesn't matter, many people will think the same way and that is what will hurt him. 

Basically, talk about architect leading-edge deliverables with expedite intuitive systems which synergize interactive supply-chains. If that is too easy, as it should be, change the subject to syndicate distributed web-readiness whose purpose is to incentivize efficient niches such as target granular eyeballs, target proactive infrastructures and syndicate scalable infomediaries. Don't even get me started on empowering back-end metrics with harness leading-edge infomediaries. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

On 12/8/2018 at 1:08 AM, wasab said:

Talk like this guy. 

You are smart and knowledgeable, no question ask. 

Sure, but does it have a Polarity-invariant Dual-Triphase Flux Diffusator? I only buy devices that come with it.

Kind of a silly question in my opinion. 

My teachers initially assumed I was kind of lazy/not smart (and I don't blame them), but once we started doing labs in class I was pretty much teaching the class how to do them and finishing 4x faster than anyone else, they clearly saw I was good with computers and they changed the way they dealt with me (not dealing with me as a typical lazy college student). If you're really that good, its gonna become pretty apparent as soon as you're given tasks to do and how you approach them. You won't have to prove anything.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

On 12/9/2018 at 4:54 AM, RejZoR said:

Sure, but does it have a Polarity-invariant Dual-Triphase Flux Diffusator? I only buy devices that come with it.

No silly. That will compromise the logarithmic casing's ability to react with the electroplasma photon lock and the docked substructure with antigravity warp engine nacelles. Furthermore, the absence of the MK-33 converter assembly meant that panametric fan must readjust the teraphasic warp reaction with the rubindium subspace transceiver assembly to ensure the malleable amulite is sychronize with the inverted discriminators with the impulse subspace hatch and lower subspace field stress lest the Linguacode with the tritanium computer systems and tritanium viewer fails due to lunar waneshaft structural duress. 

Sudo make me a sandwich