Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Static noise in my headphones

Vehyr

Hey i'm new here and i have a first question aswell , so i have a pair of cheap headphones from redragon (ceto h110) and the headset has after the normal audio and mic jack an extra usb cable for the lightning and extra bass , they work good when it's plugged in the motherboard or it's plugged in the case without the usb but , when i plug in the usb it gets a lot of static noise that makes anything inaudible , how could i resolve this ?

use other source of power like phone charger. seems like the usb interfere the headphone signal.

Ryzen 3600 @ 4.5ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | Radeon RX580 | 2x Samsung 16gb c-die 2666 @ 3600mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 9 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

32 minutes ago, Vehyr said:

Hey i'm new here and i have a first question aswell , so i have a pair of cheap headphones from redragon (ceto h110) and the headset has after the normal audio and mic jack an extra usb cable for the lightning and extra bass , they work good when it's plugged in the motherboard or it's plugged in the case without the usb but , when i plug in the usb it gets a lot of static noise that makes anything inaudible , how could i resolve this ?

Sounds like interference.

11 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

use other source of power like phone charger. seems like the usb interfere the headphone signal.

11 hours ago, 1kv said:

Sounds like interference.

Thanks for answering , i'll just use a charger now i guess .