Will afterburner impact games performance?

Roudy sahmarani

Hello i wanna know if afterburner will impact my gaming performance or no? If yes it is a problem with the rivatuner or with afterburner running in background? I want only to set a fan curve for my card is there any other software that can set a fan curve that is specific for gpu?

8 minutes ago, Roudy sahmarani said:

Hello i wanna know if afterburner will impact my gaming performance or no? If yes it is a problem with the rivatuner or with afterburner running in background? I want only to set a fan curve for my card is there any other software that can set a fan curve that is specific for gpu?

It shouldn't really, unless you're extremely cpu bound. I don't think they use much resources at all. If you select "startup" these settings will be applied to your GPU and you won't need to have MSI afterburner running for your changes to be applied. 

1 minute ago, Sorenson said:

It shouldn't really, unless you're extremely cpu bound. I don't think they use much resources at all. If you select "startup" these settings will be applied to your GPU and you won't need to have MSI afterburner running for your changes to be applied. 

Thank you