Help with my xbox not turning on

AldoI

So I need help, my Xbox one S hasnt been able to turn on. I will press the power button and it lights up and makes the on sound but immediately turns back off, I've tried different plugs, surge protectors, houses, and unplugging it multiple times. I've changed the internal power supply out, and it did not work. I don't have a warranty so I want to try to fix it on my own. Does anyone know what part might be malfunctioning that I could change out that could fix my problem? Thanks

9 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

@iLostMyXbox21 don't know if this is the right tread for you...

lol true

is the power button jammed? that is what happened to my ps4, so whenever i turn it on it just *skrrts* and turns back off

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It's a long shot, but have you registered it with Microsoft? I got a 26 month manufacturer warranty from them with my One X, so as long as you didn't purchase your S at launch there's a chance they might still help you.

Does the fan spin at all?

No the power button isn't stuck, it turn on for a second then turns back off, sometimes it would make it to the main home screen and then cut off again and I don't know what is causing it to shut itself off, I'm not getting any error codes or anything, and no I don't have any type of warranty anymore on it