Exhaust/Intakte Help - Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic

Hey guys,

I just ordered a Lian LI PC-O11 Dynamic and plan to migrate my old pc into the new system.

Since it doesn't do too well with air coolers because of limited height, I also ordered a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R AIO.

Additionally, I still have three 120mm fans from my old system, which I plan to add to the new case.

Now my question is, how do I determine which is the best orientation/placement for the aio and the fans for optimal cpu temperature?

I initially planned to mount the aio on the front/side for exhaust to display the rgb fans and additionally three intake fans on the bottom.

However, I saw a few finished builds and videos with the same case and most people seem to use their radiators mounted on the top for intake.

Can you guys help? How do I determine what's the best way to cool the system with my radiator and six fans?

Honestly I would follow the principal of 3 intake, 3 exhaust. You can experiment if you want, but temp differences will most likely be a couple degrees so it won't really matter to much. Hardware Canucks goes into a pretty in depth analysis if you want to watch his video on it

Setup: 8700k - Asus Maximus Formula X - EVGA XCII 2080ti - 2x16GB ddr4 3000 - EVGA G3 1000w - Carbon Cablemod Cables- Custom EKWB cooling loop - phanteks enthoo luxe 2