Legit MS Office 2016 - On two pc's?

Canada EH

I know for o/s 's you cant do much,  but what about MS Office 2016?

Its on one desktop pc, want to put it on a laptop. Have a $150 piece of paper with the code on it. Can most likely download the software from MS.

I can always put on OpenOffice on the desktop and MS Office 2016 on the laptop.

Depends what you got. I think you have keys for 1 system, 3 systems and 5 systems.

150 sounds like the more expensive ones so maybe it's a 3-system key?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

18 hours ago, Slottr said:

I think one key is valid for like 5 pc's, if im not mistaken

Well I should confirm, Ahhhhhh here we go. Office Home & Student 2016 which does not have Outlook just Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Fuck damn says "Windows For 1 PC"

It is confirmed, I uninstalled from desktop then installed into the new laptop. Seems to be working good.

18 hours ago, samcool55 said:

Depends what you got. I think you have keys for 1 system, 3 systems and 5 systems.

150 sounds like the more expensive ones so maybe it's a 3-system key?

I taped the expensive piece of paper to our important papers file, lemme have a look.

18 hours ago, Snipergod87 said:

$150 is a cheap version

TBH I cant remember the price, could have even been $100, from Bestbuy and no product just an expensive paper product with code on it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_install-mso_winother-mso_2016/transfer-office-2016-from-old-pc-to-new-pc/98ded6ce-ccb3-4d77-aec9-4f4b21026d2a

Jarius Tol

Hi Shannon,

If you are looking for a way to be able to install your Office 2016 to the new computer that you have, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to this link
  2. Log in your Microsoft account that you have associated with the license
  3. Once log in you will see your Office subscription and an option to deactivate it
  4. After deactivating the said Office subscription, you should be able to install it to a new device.

Let us know how it goes.

Good news!

It seems to be working.

Only hiccup was it said its already on another PC, but I said install from account, and it worked!

Bill Gates forced me to buy another Office program.

Office 2016 is stuck on the pc it was installed in just like the operating systems.

I remember when the older ones you could migrate them anywhere.

Question is, Newegg sells Office 2016 that states

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 - 1 device, Windows 10 PC/Mac Download

What does that mean? Oh I see, I thought 10 PC's hahahahahaha its windows 10. Just the title in Newegg.

We bought the current Office 2016 from Bestbuy, stuck on my desktop now forever and ever.

Billy Boy is rich, forcing us to buy software multiple times!

No wonder Billy Boy can afford his $250,000,000 Redmont mansion.

OpenOffice is good, but people are accustomed to what they've been using for decades.