VALVe Updates CS:GO - Battle Royale incoming.

Princess Luna
7 minutes ago, mxk. said:

the csgo br is pretty unique from the other br's. As a player of csgo for 3+ years since I was 12 I still recommend it despite its cheater issues. Buy the prime version of the game, though.

It's pretty unique, but it doesn't stop me from feeling like CS:GO Battle Royale is a mistake. CS games are really not supposed to be BR games imo. I think Valve are just turning CS:GO into a cash cow. They've seen how well Fortnite is doing so now they want some of that cash for themselves. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Valve released a console version of the game.. 

Just now, 1kv said:

It's pretty unique, but it doesn't stop me from feeling like CS:GO Battle Royale is a mistake. CS games are really not supposed to be BR games imo. I think Valve are just turning CS:GO into a cash cow. They've seen how well Fortnite is doing so now they want some of that cash for themselves. 

We'll see i guess. I don't plan to play much, since the server I play on (frag.works) has their own dz server now, and I play the frag.works scoutzknivez server which has been my last ~200 hours in csgo. Scout is life!!

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

3 minutes ago, 1kv said:

hey've seen how well Fortnite is doing so now they want some of that cash for themselves. 

despite the cuts they've done on trading and such, they still make money off of skins and case opening. Its also not like csgo is their only source of money.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

Just now, mxk. said:

despite the cuts they've done on trading and such, they still make money off of skins and case opening. Its also not like csgo is their only source of money.

Yeah but they've found the opportunity to get more money so they're going to take it. Every company loves money. I'm not too bothered about this since I can play on deathmatch and stuff (for now at least) but I'd much rather Valve turn CS:GO Battle Royale into a spinoff game rather than incorporating it into CS:GO itself. 

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

Yeah but they've found the opportunity to get more money so they're going to take it. Every company loves money. I'm not too bothered about this since I can play on deathmatch and stuff (for now at least) but I'd much rather Valve turn CS:GO Battle Royale into a spinoff game rather than incorporating it into CS:GO itself. 

I feel like a spinoff game might not get as much recognition, even if its heavily advertised. You play deathmatch a lot?

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

1 minute ago, mxk. said:

I feel like a spinoff game might not get as much recognition, even if its heavily advertised. You play deathmatch a lot?

Nah, I don't play it a lot. Even if I do I play with bots now because magically my ISP has decided my internet connection should be slow enough to nearly drive me insane every time I click on something lol. 

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

Nah, I don't play it a lot. Even if I do I play with bots now because magically my ISP has decided my internet connection should be slow enough to nearly drive me insane every time I click on something lol. 

damn feels bad. 

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

people who paid for that crap:

1pW5BWTbmKmm4.gif

cheaters:

league-of-nation-3-copyjpg.jpeg?rect=0,1

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

On 12/7/2018 at 8:51 PM, TomatoSenpai said:

Am I the only one that actually "liked" and enjoyed the gamemode? I mean, of course has that BR feeling but I think VALVᴇ finally put some ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ new content (not just fixes or reskins of maps & cases)

I tried it out tonight, and it's actually a somewhat unique take on the genre.  You can even buy equipment and have it delivered via drones (which can be dangerous, since other players can follow them back to you).  While I'm not fond of the game going F2P, the new game mode isn't bad.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:04 PM, I-r0k said:

What will happen to the CS:GO esports community?

It will die because of hackers are going to run rampant. 

On 12/6/2018 at 4:10 PM, Thony said:

Havent launched CSGO in months, the worst part about this is amount of cheaters in that game and useless anticheat. 

Yeah the amount of cheaters will go way up due to them not having to pay for a new copy each time they get caught cheating. 

I installed the game after not playing it for a year or so just to try this game mode and I have a lot of fun with it. It's a nice and unique way to play BR. 

The mode is probably not well thought out because my sister is very confused. She is a casual player with friends