what is the best voicechanger?

i want to troll my friends a bit with a voicechanger(like for example the distorted sound from a 911 call if you guys know what im talking about or like im in a cave) but i dont know any good ones(exept the free clownfish and co) that you know of?#

and i want to play some trollmusic or soundeffects trough my mic but i dont get how i can do that!

i have a audio technica 2020 usb+!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

1 minute ago, Shimejii said:

No. Dont be an annoying 12 year old blaring music through your mic.

im 25 and i just want to troll my friends a little bit when they die in a game! i want to use that for youtubevideos in the future

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

23 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

im 25 and i just want to troll my friends a little bit when they die in a game! i want to use that for youtubevideos in the future

Get a soundboard. Ultimate troll. 

4 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

Get a soundboard. Ultimate troll. 

can you recomend me a good one?

3 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

can you recomend me a good one?

Nope. No idea. All I know is they're annoying.